“Perfect steak house”
Review of J&G Steakhouse Dubai - CLOSED

J&G Steakhouse Dubai
Description: J&G Steakhouse offers a collection of steakhouse classics as interpreted by the 'greatest hits' of cuisine inspired by Michelin-starred chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Set within an elegant space of natural dark wood, American steakhouse favourites are presented with a modern flair. With premium meats, a variety of seafood and a comprehensive beverage list of robust wines and handcrafted cocktails, J&G Steakhouse offers an uncompromising dining experience.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Just what you expect from the St Regis!
The menu is short and limited, that is because everything on it is great!
The service was superb and everything, the starters, the drinks even the mustard is presented to you in person and carefully described to help you chose. Steak and red wine already a perfect combination, served in a comfortable atmosphere with professional service makes this the perfect steak house.
There was a guy and a girl playing piano and singing very well together and this simple touch just added the cherry on the night

Goran S, EAM at J&G Steakhouse Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Chriss B,

Thank you for visiting J&G Steakhouse at the St. Regis Dubai and it is great to hear that you have enjoyed services. We appreciate your detailed feedback on food on service and it is wonderful that you were pleased wand comfortable with the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Our Friday Jazz night and Thursday Soul night are our must try promotional nights at J&G if you want to have dinner with live entertainment over weekend.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for another memorable experience and we would be delighted to serve you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

If you're looking for great food this is a must-go place in Dubai. The hotel is stunning and the restaurant impeccable. From the welcome at the door to the bill it was a great experience. I had heard of this place from some friends so I decided to check it up. The service was really good, and what to say about the food? Excellent! Cooked to perfection! Well done Chef Diego Solis! I'm definitely coming back and bringing friends and family along.

Dear Anderson C

It is a great delight to read your wonderful review and I am happy that you enjoyed dinner at J&G from arrival till farewell. Please allow me to extend my appreciation for complimenting and reccomendng our award winning J&G Steakhouse at The St Regis Dubai. I will definitely share your wonderful review with chef Diego and J&G team.

The J&G Steakhouse team is looking forward to welcome you back and it will be our pleasure to assist upon any of your needs.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

When in Dubai, I have to visit this place at least once. I love the food (this time I tried the lam rack and I loved it) and appreciate the very friendly and professional service. We were there on a friday for a night out with friends to have great food but also the opportunity to discuss a to of things we had in mind. The latter proved to be difficult as there was a so-called jazz band playing at a noise level far too strong for a dining place. Well, apparently this music is appreciated by some guests so we will definitely avoid coming back on a friday night. There are six more days in a week to appreciate the good food.

Goran S, EAM at J&G Steakhouse Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Hans K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at J&G Steakhouse . I am glad that you loved service and food quality experaince here at our award wining J&G Steakhouse. Your feedback with regards to jazz band is well noted well noted however this is our promotional night called Jazz Fridays at J&G.

I will definetily share your wonderful feedback with J&G and Culinary team.

We look forward to welcome you in near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Last week I had a lovely dinner with my colleagues in J&G. We had a great service with a professional waitress Sulu and other professional staff. She gave us perfect suggestions and wine pairings. The shrimp sevice and Sauvignon Blanc was perfect match. We’ll probably come back to your lovely restaurant. Thank you.

Goran S, EAM at J&G Steakhouse Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear 28sjones

Thank you for visiting J&G Steakhouse. It is such a pleasure to see wonderful feedback of yours. I am really glad that you had great service from Sulu, I must say she is an asset to J&G and St Regis Dubai. I will definetly pass your feedback to her and J&G team.

we look forward to welcome you in near future.

Goran Stojkovcis - EAM at St. Regis Dubai.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic visit to J&G on our wedding anniversary with my heavily pregnant wife last week.

The food was fantastic, but what will make us come back was the service!

Sulu & Patricia, thanks for making it an awesome visit, we can’t wait to come back.

James & Rebecca
Ps, we had a girl!

1  Thank James F
Goran S, EAM at J&G Steakhouse Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Rebecca & James

Many Congratulations for new Baby girl in family. It is such a pleasure to see that you choose our award winning J&G Steakhouse to celebrate your special occassion wedding anniversary last week.

I am really glad that you enjoyed service and food. I will personally praise Sulu & Patricia for making your evening special.

We look forward to see you in near future.

Regards