“A beautiful seating for lovely food”
Review of La Veranda

La Veranda
Ranked #381 of 10,374 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: **La Veranda is temporarily closed as part of Jumeirah Beach Hotel refurbishment, which will bring a new, modern and fresh look to the restaurant. Works are scheduled to finish by October 2018** Casual beachside dining of pizza, pasta and salad makes La Veranda a favourite amongst sun kissed visitors.Relaxing views of gentle water lapping the spectacular yachts moored in the luxury marina make this restaurant all the more enjoyable.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The menu was great and to sit there and stare at the beautiful boats and the sea was lovely and relaxing

Nitin C, Manager at La Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr. Georgie,

Wow, Your review "A beautiful seating for lovely food", makes us feel absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.

Yes indeed La Veranda has the best view to enjoy the sunset across the iconic Burj Al Arab.I have shared your positive sentiments with our team who strives for excellence.

Looking orward to welcome you back soon with family and friends,

Nitin Chourasiya,
Restaurant Manager, La Veranda.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very beautiful location, pleasant ambiance and Mr Steven was very helpful and very nice! he made our night and dinner better than any food served or drink!

Nitin C, Manager at La Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Ms. Mara Ileana S,

Thank you so much for your extremely passionate foodie review about the top quality food and hospitality at La Veranda. I have shared your encouraging review with my team and Steven.

I definitely look forward to welcoming you and your family/friends very soon once again for more experiences like this and some new dishes to try also.

Nitin Chourasiya,
Restaurant Manager, La Veranda.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

For what you pay the food is really average. 95dhs calamari was like something served in a fast food restaurant. Pizza ok, pasta so so. Could be great given the views, but high priced mediocre food lets it down. Much better Italian restaurants in Dubai.

Nitin C, Manager at La Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mr. Andy,

Thank you so much for spending your extremely valuable time with your review followed by your visit to La Veranda!

Your feedback is extremely concerning and I am quite certain we will take it very constructively with our Chefs and colleagues for immediate correction in the areas specified. Please may I request you to directly message me on nitin.chourasiya@jumeirah.com and I will be waiting to hear from you as to what did you try and how could we improve

Looking forward to have another kind opportunity from you to showcase our top quality offerings.

Nitin Chourasiya

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My brother and I came here for Dinner one evening (even though we had Half Board at a different hotel) as we heard that Nitin now runs the restaurant (having previously been served by him and his team both at Latitude and Naya in previous years). We both had the Meat Pizza which was absolutely fantastic. It was huge with lots of toppings and certainly filled a hole! The service from all staff we encountered was brilliant and the food and drinks came quick. The views from this restaurant are also breath-taking over looking the JBH Marina and Burj Al Arab as well as JBH itself. We will be returning on our next visit to Dubai for sure!

Nitin C, Manager at La Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mr. Dan,

Thank you for sharing your discreet dining experience, we are excited to know you loved the cuisine concept and the overall experience backed up with top class hospitality from our colleagues.

See you back soon to try more new dishes at La Veranda and once again to take back some cheerful memories

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Awful food. Bad service. The worst pizza I ever ate in my life. Just fun to eat with your feet in the sand on the beach. Otherwise it’s just horrible. Food is like in a Pizza Hut. Nothing tasty. Would never recommend to anyone.

1  Thank LuneLune