“Nice Place”
Review of Wingstop UAE

Wingstop UAE
Ranked #2,110 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: Wings, fries, and sides. Saucing and tossing more than three billion wings in all your favorite flavors.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is good and with seating place outside and its good in the evening to sit outside and enjoy your meal. The food is good and with perfect taste.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I visit this restaurant they are giving reason to not comeback again , the quality of the food everything it’s become more and more poor , also they way how they treat the customer , I have an issue regarding the drinks , they don’t have diet cola , and when I have pay they say it’s refill and then they told me that if we give a can of diet cola it will not be refill , I say it’s fine but you have something written say that in your policy , they don’t have , everyone he make restaurant policy as he want .
And they already informed the operation manager about my complaint and he totally ignore it .
Wing stop was one of the best restaurant but not with this operation and customer service .

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend, baby girl & I was in Dubai for my birthday and of course before we flew to Dubai had to make sure we ate at Wingstop.

We visited the ‘Bay Square’ branch which wasn’t far from our hotel! We’ve ate at wing stop before in Inglewood, California so we knew what we wanted to eat prior!

I ordered 6 boneless wings in ‘Hickory BBQ’ which I’m obsessed with! Let me just say.. this wings have the most flavour!! They are delicious. You all need to try Wingstop.. it’s a must! Fries are just perfect so the whole meal had us feeling fab!

My boyfriend ordered ‘ Lemon Pepper Wings’ which are now my favourite!

Great customer service, great food and clean establishment.. nothing more for me to say tbh. We even ordered wings to take home :)

Reviewed 15 February 2018

If You love Chicken and if Wings are your Favorite, This Place if your destination. We Ordered 5 Different Flavors and we were 3, we also ordered the Fries and Mediterranean Rice. All of Which was mind-blowing. Amazing Food.

We ate it all and what only remained back were the Bones. :) We also got our selves unlimited refill and enjoyed the occupancy for more than 1 an hour.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

You cant go wrong with chicken wings, specially with Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper and Louisiana with ranch dip. Will be defo snackin on those wings soon!