“Satisfies your seafood cravings”

Dampa Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #282 of 10,605 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Philippine
Neighbourhood: Focus Area
Neighbourhood: Focus Area
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I treated my friends for dinner at Dampa in Deira and we had ordered the Dump-@-seafeast which serves 2 to 3 people and an additional order of their cajun mussel. This was truly a treat for the seafood lovers who enjoys the taste and flavors of Filipino cuisine. Their exciting variety of mocktails was also a delight and compliments the dampa seafeast. Whenever I think of this place, I start to crave for their food. I would definitely come back and recommend that you try this.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The food was good , recommended a Cajun sauce, we came with 6 of us and the portion was good for amount of people we had that day, we ordered different drinks to share. The staff were nice but I want to -1 ⭐️as the music in the restaurant was too loud and could possibly be more relax to enjoy the atmosphere, Toilet is above on the second floor is hard to commute with the narrow stairs but overall it’s great!!! I definitely will come back again :)

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff; good service. The food is amazing, the prices are affordable. They have a good music that will surely boost your appetite.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Was my first experience and visited on a recommendation. Food was good but i did not get the wow experience. The lay up looks massive and the quantity was quite good however, the quality of food wasn’t so great specially with the crab and mussels. Crab was too small and not a lot of mussels being served... being an Asian Establishment I expected more. Secondly all our orders were not delivered however was billed for ...may be they were busy on that day. What put me off most was the lack of hygiene and need to que fo the lavatory and to wash hands... you need to walk up a staircase and wait in line after a meal and that really does contribute to a negative ending.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Good staff veryhelpful .
And food was awesome and reallynice .
U may say woow once u find the place and the food is at affordable price

Date of visit: July 2018