All reviews washing machine studio apartment long stay full kitchen housekeeping staff metro station f b desert safari other hotels emirates mall tv refrigerator taxis
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel has amazing option for Food& Beverage. The rooftop place has sheesha lounge which is amazing. It is cost effective too. I am just forgetting the name of this guy from egypt who was serving me sheesha. The guy was so polite, professional and till the time i had sheesha there, he made sure that the coal is checked and reloaded every 15 minutes. and he really knows how to make sheesha. God bless you man, you gave me a good time.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I booked park inn via Holiday me app. So we looked for the hotel around the area as per gps and waze app. All of them kept saying we have arrived at our destination. Finally, I decided to call the contact number on the booking reference, the person who answered just told me that I had the wrong number as they were not Parkinn.

We decided to keep looking and tried looking for their contact number online and it was the same number, so after 30 minutes of driving around, we decided to try calling again and the guy who answered said that they are not park inn anymore but changed to mena who then checked for my reservation. Guess what? They found it.

The ladies in the front desk and their reservation manager spoke to us and apologized and told us they have informed all third party of the change since October.

Although they were very apologetic and genuine, no proper service recovery was done.

That is the sad part because the staff, facilities were quite nice and even food was okay.

Another issue was that we had breakfast in the cafe and apparently, we can’t charge it in the room because we didn’t have any deposit- which we weren’t informed about.

During check out, front desk manager asked us about our experience. I believe he wasn’t informed, so then I told him what happened to us. Same explanation and even added it’s not a big deal and continued asking regarding the hotel experience anyway.

So we told him that it is a big deal and it’s all about first impression.

Upon writing this review, it is still under park inn hotel apartments Al Barsha. So please confirm and be aware before you book.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I stayed only one night in this hotel so can't review all the hotel features.

Best part of the hotel is its location. So close to mall of the emirates and very easy to find. The room was good and spacious. The price was really good for a hotel in that area.Here are few items I wished were better:

- Bathroom is tiny.
- There's no AC in the corridors. Between the reception and your room it's really hot.
- Parking isn't easy because of small parking spaces and narrow road.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Let’s start with the positive - the staff are lovely and really helpful, the rooftop pool is nice and the location is very convenient.

That’s about where the positives end.

1. There was an awful smell in the room like drains - it never went away the whole stay.

2. No one told me about the switch to turn the water heater on - I had cold showers for 2 days, reception said they couldn’t find an issue and then I discovered it by accident!

3. The WiFi speed is about the slowest I have ever encountered - terrible.

4. The hallways are not air conditioned (or if they are usually it wasn’t working). Whilst the rooms were nice and cool, it was sooooooo hot in the communal areas.

5. The mattress was so hard I may as well have slept on the floor!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is my first stay in studio apartment hotel in Dubai.
Location , AC, quietness, fully equipped kitchen with cloth laundry machine and staff are ok.
Free parking is available in hotel basement.
The only thing i dont like it there is light design, the corridors are dark and feel like motels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Park I, Front Office Manager at Mena ApartHotel Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
We’re thrilled to read that you enjoyed the facilities and services provided by our hotel and it’s a pleasure sharing your comments with all the team.
We hope to welcome you again .
Kind Regards