“Stunning location ”

Price range: US$30 - US$200
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pierchic is a high-end Mediterranean seafood restaurant inspired by the signature style of three Michelin-starred French chef Laurent Gras. Located at the end of the pier at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah, the restaurant offers an over-the-water dining experience unmatched anywhere in Dubai. Open for lunch and dinner, Pierchic features a la carte menus of classics including oysters, scallops and lobster, as well as an array of fresh fish. Pierchic has been redesigned to offer a modern, stylish and elegant dining space, which maximises the views of the Arabian Gulf, the Dubai coastline, Palm Jumeirah and the iconic Burj Al Arab. Two new pods have been created along the pier leading up to the restaurant, one of which offers a full service bar - Chic Bar - while the other will serve as a lounge - Chic Lounge - also available for private hire. Both enable guests to extend their experience at Pierchic with pre- or post-dinner drinks and will be the place to be seen in Dubai. The restaurant also offers superior personalised service and provides the perfect spot for a very special occasion. Warmly welcoming guests and delivering highly knowledgeable service is General Manager Andrea Zampolini and his team.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with family last night (older children 9 years plus, wouldn’t go with kids younger than this ) Superb restaurant with excellent service (not always the case in Dubai). Prices are pretty mega but they do have a reasonable kids menu that included steak and seafood The real attraction though is the setting on a pier in the gulf with views of the Butj al Arab. Ask for a table outside and be there for sunset. It’s a real special occasion place.

Dear KelaOR,

Thank you for recently taking the time to offer us your feedback about your experience at the Pierchic Restaurant.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your dinner with us.
Furthermore I will share your comments with the team, they will be pleased to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
Once again thank you for your feedbacks and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Manolo Rossetti

Write a ReviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the bar at this restaurant and were amazed by the splendid views of Burj Al Arab it offered. The very fact that this is on a Pier in midst of ocean is marvelous. Overall Madinat Jumeirah should be a must see in your itinerary.

Dear Sorabh_Marwah,

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your dinner with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

As Dubai resident i know Pierchic since more tha 10 years and sine 2 years i avoid going there for business dinner or even with family sinec 2 years due to negative rumors ... Despite of that tonight I decided to make a test with one of my japanese guest

Disppointed is small word , first aperitif drinks , the glass of my guest was broken , so need to ask staff to replace glass !,, Incredible to see that in such place where you have can say stafff harrasment. From the moment you seat , different staff coming , intriduce themselves with their name and blabla etc.... Please understand we are not coming in restaurant to know your name as we are comimg for dinner not to be friend or meet you outside so your name is no concern
After aperitif we ask for the menu, same we dont ask you explanations so please avoid blabla and let people quiet
But to read the new menu card , need to be an engineer !,, so complicated name, details etc... for each
Food so so. We took each 6 oisters with gold price , and we had to adk for some butter and bread , unacceptable.
Oisters also very strange wich CHIEF in the world can cut the feet in fresh oisters ? Oisters must be open that’s all but never cut feet , feer must be cut by people eating , this is a symbol of freshness !,
Second plate a loabster grilled with vegetables .... the famous chief must get a problem with salt .... and with cooking of vegetables too !!!

So this place is coning now overpriced for quality served and services m become only a touristic place for Russian or Chinese

Where are the Pierchic staff and Chief of 2 or 3 years ago ?

Big shame

Dear Mr. Yves,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your experience at Pierchic.

I was very concerned about the broken glass and I do apologies for that, for the rest of the comments you kindly brought to our attention we note them onto your profile preferences now and we will be aware of it on your next visit in any of our restaurant in the future.

Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedback and continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Below par food. Service was hypocritical as they allowed other guests to smoke in a "non smoking outside seating area" and not allow my guest. This was a great dissapointment for a city that only excels.

In addition, they did not inform us about outdoor seating areas and telling us "we never tell guests so that no one fights with us to sit outside".

PS food was majorly overpriced and not worth it.

Dear Nada,

Thank you for taking to provide us a feedback and your comments were much appreciated, please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced with us. On this particular occasion, your experience was well below the standards of quality and service we strive to maintain.

While I regret the inconvenience cause to you, I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity enabling us to restore your confidence towards Pierchic Restaurant.

Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedbacks and continued patronage.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The worst thing about Pierchic is not that it is insanely expensive, even for Dubai. The worst is that the food is very very very bland and boring. No taste and not cooked as requested. For our party of 4, at least one dish was returned for all three courses. Mostly because the food was cold (you can't really return it for bland taste, otherwise we probably would have). It is not even close to living up to the premium price. The view is alright, but far from every table will have that. Not worth it going for that, believe me. Waiters were unattentive and to the point of arrogant as well... We did end up getting one of four menus for free, due to us complaining about all the dishes. Gotta give them that. But it is not enough to make up for a poorly served evening. During our night, there was a spanish menu. Don't think the chef has been to Spain. Seriously, stay away.

Dear Nicklas,

Accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced with us. I was very concerned to read that your journey with us, was less than perfect and sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you

I have discussed the matters you so kindly brought to my attention with the department heads concerned in an effort to prevent such shortfalls from recurring in the future.

While I regret the inconvenience caused to you, I sincerely hope that you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, thus enabling us to restore your confidence towards Pierchic Restaurant.