All reviews al barsha sharaf dg metro convenient location recommend this hotel minute walk hotel is located moe emirates mall amenities dhs mr
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one week from 6th September too 13th September. On arrival we where greeted by a friendly man on reception very polite check in was very quick. Our room was 411 lovely room very clean, no view though! We stayed half board, the breakfast is not the best in my opinion, rice, somasa, wedges etc thank goodness for bread and a toaster!! Dinner well what can I say not the best to be honest and was cold! We told the man in restaurant but lack of understanding English. The swimming pool on the roof is a little tatty and lack of sunbeds only 8 of them! The hotel is close to the emirates mall approx 5/10 minutes walk, and close too the metro line as well so convenient location we found best way of getting around was on the big bus...... this hotel was very clean but in my opinion is not a 4 star hotel. The hotel staff where very helpful and friendly

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

what I really love about this hotel is the cleaning, and the location because it's only two minutes walking to get the metro station + 8 minutes by walk to go to Emirates mall.

services and staff in the hotel was perfect for me
I recommend this hotel also according to the good price they provide
the only thing that I would recommend to u is ( Stay away from the room wich neer to the nightclub in the hotel)

otherwise overall is best

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank seemo_x
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Brilliant place, with brliant friendly staff. Delicious kitchen, wonderful atmosphere to rest. Everybody is really very lovely and helpfull. Quit place. Nobody around to make noice. Hotel rooms to big and comfortable. Good location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

On my opinion the hotel services do not correspond to 4 stars. For many reasons - no wardrobes, very noisy at nights because of the night club at the first floor with loud music, no tea/coffee at the prepaid dinner, mosquitos in elevator, not working properly watercloset (we informed the reception, but nobody came to check and repair), no towels after cleaning the room, no water in fitness room (and it is not room - it is just located at the corridor to the Spa), etc.
But the most ugly thing for me was the services at swimming pool. According to the information it has to be open from 9:00 till 18:00. I don’t ask why so late it has to be open (why not at 6am or 7am) and so early it has to be closed (why not have it open till 8pm or 9pm).
But when I came today at 9:00 it was closed. The service guy (lifeguard) came later (at 9:05) and started the cleaning of the pool. When I have asked when it will be possible to use the pool - he said that in half an hour. I have called to the reception but they didn’t react. So I was not able to use the swimming pool as I planned to.
At 17:15 I came again to the pool, in order to relax after the meeting and hot weather in Dubai. But only 15 minutes I was able to use it. Because lifeguard said that the he is closing the pool at 17:30 (instead of 18:00).
Me with some other people went down to the reception and tried to complain. And again nothing has happened - receptionists just promised to report to the manager. And that is it.

I don’t know what kind of 4 stars they have. I am going to write and send complains to the Dubai Tourist Department/Ministry.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bulat G
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Dubai again through emirates tours every time before we have stayed at the Atlantis which is superb . We fancied a change and was recommended the Lapita hotel next to the Dubai Theme Parks But you only get what you pay for in life even the special half board offerings with what we where told in 4 restaurants. On arrival at the hotel at 10am a very helpful lady found us a room within 30 minutes and the room was very nice and next to a pool but away from the hotel my advise ask for a room in the hotel not in building spread round the grounds . 1st day we had breakfast in the buffet restaurant which is nice but 80-20 towards the Asian taste , at lunch we thought we found use the A la Carte choice at Ari they gave us a very nice menu but when we mentioned we are on half board the menu was taken away and replaced with a cheap tourist A La Carte menu ! We went the following nice to another restaurant in the hotel but was turned away as no children allowed ? I asked at reception and was told one restaurant was closed ? No children allowed in the other ( our daughter is nearly 15) so it was Ari only at lunch only fir the cheap A La Carte restaurant and only the buffet restaurant at night ? So no choice at all then all if a sudden on Wednesday a pop up restaurant opened up at night ? Yes correct not to use our half board choice we went one night spend £150 it was very good with excellent customer service from Lilly and David. In our room the shower was dangerous as the shower was so hot and temperature control was not possible an engineer came but it did not improve so we used the bath. The staff from arriving , by the pool . Ordering taxis , etc are very good but even little things like no ice cream carts by the pool to buy magnums etc it seems the hotel want everyone to go to the theme parks all day and away from the hotel . Sorry forget the Theme parks which are basically shops selling merchandise or as Lego land taking photos , go to the Atlantis superb choice if restaurants. Water park included and a far superior hotel we won’t be going back to the Lapita ! Emirates tours needs to go a review it themselves . Regards . Stuart Matthews. Nottingham

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family