1,813 results
All reviews feast restaurant spg member the club lounge the world trade center sheikh zayed road rooftop pool metro station concierge team special thanks business trip enjoyed my stay beautiful hotel hotel staff business hotel burj khalifa novikov bilal
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for four nights at the Sheraton grand, and had a very pleasant stay, staff were all professional and efficient, the rooms are very comfortable with great beds and bedding. The hotel seems a little understaffed, with the valet parking and room service being a bit slow and there’s nothing that really makes you feel special or wows you about the place, like no little extras in the room etc, no turn down service - which is odd for a five star hotel in Dubai. Don’t get me wrong it’s a fine hotel but Dubai does luxury hotels so much better.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sheraton Grand D, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Davidob,

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and overall stay at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai. I will share your  comments about amenities in the room with Housekeeping team to ensure our guest's stay as comfortable and pleasing as possible.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you  again!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were here for a short stay of two nights and the experience we received was fantastic. Breakfast included was superb and when we paid for the buffet option for dinner one evening (seafood themed night) the value for money was exceptional! Fresh prawns, lobster, salmon etc made to order. Would highly recommend dining in the restaurant. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. Thank you for a great break.

2  Thank Wyeth24

Dear Wyeth24,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai on your recent visit to Dubai and it is really rewarding to hear that we succeeded in providing you a holiday that left you truly satisfied.

Your kind comments on your breakfast and Simply Seafood Promotion experience as well as service provided are greatly valued and much appreciated, that certainly is encouraging for all our teams.

It was indeed a pleasure having you as our guests and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again at the hotel soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

The hotel is. It bad however it does not match with Dubai style, service is slow , front of the hotel needs better team to manage the traffic , cleaning can be better , I wouldn't say it is not good but compared to other hotels in Dubai and holding the Sheraton name I think this hotel needs more improvement. This being said the location is very convenient and staff are friendly

Room tip: I tried the 3 bedrooms apartment and easly it accommodates 8 people
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank alenazisami
Sheraton Grand D, Director of Operations at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear alenazisami,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. I understand that your stay was not all you hoped it would be.

Please email me at Sherif.Kasseb@sheratonhotels.com so I can respond directly to you after I've had the opportunity to further investigate your concerns.

Thank you again for sharing your comments. We are committed to providing exceptional guest experiences.

Director of Operations

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The staff at the pool were amazing and had great service. I want to give a special thanks to Suren, Victor, Shehan for making our pool visits so pleasant. They surprised us with drinks and a cake on our last day there for our anniversary. They really made us feel soo comfortable and I loved going to the pool everyday. All the staff there were so generous and genuinely friendly and kind. I recommend this hotel as well, they were all soo kind and generous.

1  Thank R02P
Sheraton Grand D, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear R02P,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review and choosing Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai.

It is great to hear that you chose staying with us and celebrate an amazing event of your life. I am glad to know that you experienced our facilities, including Dawn and Dusk Pool Bar. Thank you again for taking appreciating our ambiance and service provided by our associates,

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner enjoyed a brilliant 10 night stay at this hotel, the service we received whilst staying here was five star.
Special thanks to Suren, Shehan, Victor and dipesh for making us feel so welcome, we will definitely be back!

Dear Josh J,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review and giving us a perfect rating!

I am very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time while at the hotel and you had a great 10 days experience.
Thank you again for appreciating the service provided by our staff. Your kind words will be conveyed to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for an even better experience!