1,103 results
All reviews sea fu mercury lounge jumeirah beach quiet pool family pool rooftop bar walk in closet beautiful hotel city view kids club in room dining concierge team private beach adult pool luxury hotel cold towels rooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If Dubai - only here.
As everything in Dubai, quite expensive , but service, beach, everything except products, on top level .
Fitness - best that I have seen ever in hotels.
Only minus is fruits and vegetables, but as I understood, this is global problem of Dubai. They have no smell , taste(((
As grass (I didn't try it, just metaphor )
Rest are very very attractive. I don't like Dubai, and if sometimes I will decide come back, only reason is this hotel, nothing else.
Welcome to Four seasons at Jumeirah beach )

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on a Friday Brunch. The food was spectacular from meat, fish and a huge selection of seafoods. The salads were plentiful as were the drinks. It was too hot to sit outside so the staff made space for us inside. Only criticism is that it could be an hour longer. Only on from 1pm-4pm and we had only just finished our meal before it was over. Great for a birthday celebration as they bring you a small luxury cake!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve just spent an amazing 9 days staying at this fabulous resort! The property itself is beautiful and the pictures don’t do it justice but what makes it so special is the staff....
Everyone we met was so friendly, happy and helpful and they go out of their way to make your stay truly memorable.
Ram, Tarek, Dianna, Leoman and the rest of the poolside team were fantastic! Very attentive and friendly! Great cocktails, fab drinks trolley, love the cool towels, little treats and slushes and Dr shades to clean your glasses.
Anna-Marie and the Sea-Fu team also made our stay very special with cocktails on the beach, great food and great service.
Housekeeping and back of house staff can’t go unmentioned, you keep the property immaculate and we loved the little touches in the room such as iPad screen cleaners.
There is only one thing I’d change.... I’d suggest you have some areas by the pool and in the outside parts of the bars and restaurants where you ask people to kindly refrain from smoking. That aside, just perfect and we look forward to planning our return visit!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda F

Check In and Lobby

Let me start to telling you that we had a bad experience in another hotel in Dubai so we changed the hotel to the Four Seasons property the night before we arrived in Dubai. When we first called to make sure that the pool and the others facilities are going to be ready and open they rapidly inform us that all the property was in a good condition. We arrived the next day early in the morning and the check in process was so fast, professional and friendly. The lobby was too die for. They have a lot of beautiful flowers and the hallways are extremely clean.

Room

The room was so big with a mini living room. We rested like a baby in that bed it was so confortable. The bathroom was very beautiful and they had shower and tub separately. There was a TV in the mirror hardly to believe. You can watch TV or listen music during the bath time. But what we loved the most was the view. We had an amazing big balcony with Burj Khalifa view believe me we didn't want to go anywhere because that view. Every night we received in our desk a post card from Dubai that is amazing.

Pool and Beach

The hotel offer a few pool but we spend our free time in the quiet pool. If you want to relax your soul you need to go there. The pool servers made every wish or request come true. They received us with a bag with cold waters. Every hour they served us complementary different drink or sweets. The pool and the surround was clean. The beach is pretty and private. They have a lot of seats with umbrellas and into the beach they have a runway space with chairs and umbrella.

Dinner and Breakfast

The best part for us was the kitchen omg they are extremely sanitary and for me this is so important. They had a lot of food options including vegetarian. You don't finish your plate when the waitress is taking of to put a new one. My husband have the best egg Benedict and coffee too. I loved the different breads that they have and the fruits too.
For the dinner we ate at Suq the food was amazing and flavoured. We had sushi and our favourite one was the vegetarian sushi. The chef made for us one special course which was delicious. Every plate was really yummy.

All the staff made the extra mile to make your stay more pleasant. We had a smile from everyone. Their every day care about the single detail of our request. Thank you Bob and the rest of the crew for make our dream travel vacation like we wanted.
Sajith and the Egyptian guy, I don't remember his name, they took care of us during our pool time. They give us a chocolate cake the last day with a safe flight massage thats the first time that we received that.
Francisco from the check in - He received us with a big smile and every day he asked us if we needed something.
Cashmere from concierge- She helped us with the excursions and with the things to do.
Hary bellman- Hary always that we left or arrived at the property he welcomed us with water and he give us some plush toys for my dogs. That details made us so happy and feel like home away home.

Room Tip: Burj Khalifa view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the hotel in January 2018 for a week. The hotel has excellent location for doing anything in Dubai. The staff is helpful but nicely not over-exceeding in care (it can happen in hotels of that calibre), the rooms are large and the service is impeccable. I especially appreciated that none of the staff approach me assuming my nationality – being from a small country, the assumption in my case is always wrong . The gym and Spa are excellent – unfortunately I can not remember the name of the trainer in the gym but he was really helpful. I also really enjoyed the breakfast – I consider this one of the main things I notice in a luxury hotel. Next door to the hotel there is a building with 4-5 excellent restaurants, I had dinner at a Peruvian one and they catered the best avocado-grenadine guacamole I have ever had, also the stake was excellent (as I remember, it had also been voted to a rather high place in the local restaurant list).
If I would have to find something to complain about then I would probably say that the beach does not have a very natural feel to it, but this is the case with most Dubai hotels near the city centre. also the noise level in my room was at Average, but I had a city view room, beach side is for sure more quiet.
Best regards to all the staff in the hotel.

Room Tip: Beach side rooms are more quiet, the city view, however, is one of the main attractions of this location.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family