2,088 results
All reviews anise restaurant the club lounge ambassador member close to the airport shopping mall wet room creek view minutes from the airport bedroom suite excellent hotel business trip burj khalifa breakfast buffet is rooms are spacious afternoon tea main restaurant special thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had my meeting in Intercontinental hotel and had my lunch in choix ,, the food was fantastic and good choices of pastries(sweets).
After my lunch I saw this bar in the lobby (vista bar) the view was so amazing . I was amazed by the view so i decided to have some drinks . I would really recommend this to my friends and I have to say thanks this young lady (roxanne) for her excellent service and she's very friendly . She even help me to choose a very tasty cocktails. She really have the knowledge about the drinks she offer me.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
IHGDFCExecOffice, Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sssaannndddyyyy,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent business trip to Dubai. We are happy to read that your overall stay at our hotel was pleasant. We appreciate you sharing your generous feedback about your dining experience in Choix and Vista. Vista Bar and Lounge is indeed one of my favorite spot in the hotel as well with is spectacular view - a perfect place to unwind after long day of work.

Roxanne is humbled by your kind words and we hope to welcome you back again for another amazing experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

It felt a bit like coming back home when we arrived, that's how good this hotel is! Iqbal helped us with our bags and every time we met him during our stay he asked if everything was going well. He helped us when we checked out, he was brilliant.

A couple of the old staff have moved on within the IHG company but they've been replaced with a group of people who have continued to represent this hotel with the standards of excellence that were set beforehand!

The rooms are (still) amazing, beautifully furnished, the most amazing bathrooms (as an Ambassador member we received an upgrade to a suite.) that have a tub that fills from the ceiling! I kid you not!

We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and the the hotel provided a beautiful chocolate cake and enough roses to open a florists! It was a fantastic gesture and was greatly appreciated!

The swimming pools have beautifully manicured garden areas and the pools themselves are a great place to relax.

The executive lounge is a fantastic space, it's really peaceful and a great place to relax and watch the world go by. The breakfast selection is first clsss and the afternoon tea is comparable to anything London has to offer!

We ate in three of the restaurants, I'll review those separately but needless to say they reflect the excellent standards of the hotel. We also used room service and the food was fantastic, the Prawn Biryani was worth the trip to Dubai itself!

I've saved the best till last. The staff, both new and old. They are (without doubt) second to none! The ever helpful Jony (who has been promoted) is still making sure that the staff at the pool area are firing on all cylinders, to this day I've yet to see anyone work so hard, he is a star! Jony introduced us to Lal, who always had a smile and looked after us every day down at the pool, nothing was too much trouble. All the pool staff are so hard working and go out of their way to make your stay a pleasure.

In the lounge we were checked in by Catherine, who made us feel so welcome and continued to do so throughout our week at this amazing hotel. There are two new faces in the lounge, Ryan and Vanessa. We were introduced to Vanessa it was her very first day, but it youd never had noticed which reflects on the training standards set here at the Intercontinental. Vanessa was a joy, always smiling, always helpful, a very hard working young lady.

I have to give a special mention to Ryan, he is totally 'on the ball', nothing gets by him. He's non stop and is always willing to help, he's 'A1 at Lloyd's' and any seafarers will tell you that you can't get better than that! Ryan's a wonderful addition to the team!

Every day we were greeted in the lounge by Gayan who's calm professionalism keeps everything running like clockwork, he really makes this place tick, he is a true professional. Nothing is too much trouble for him, he is exceptional!

All the staff here are so hard working, friendly and professional. There's a doorman who I refer to as 'The Big Guy' (you'll know him when you see him) he's always smiling, always has time to chat and he makes you feel at home every time you see him!

The boss and I both worked in the industry, we've worked behind bars, waited tables and we know how hard the job is and the hardest thing about the job is to make it look easy and everyone one here has the ability to do that!

Forty five years ago, I only dreamed of working in a hotel like this and now I'm lucky enough to stay here. I feel privileged to be here and that feeling derives from the attitude of each and every member of staff at this wonderful hotel, please be nice to them, they deserve it!

We love this hotel and more so the staff that work here, it's without doubt the best we've ever stayed in!

NB

When I checked in at the airport I realised I'd left my cross and chain at the hotel, I called them and today I received a call from the hotel to tell me that it had been found and I'm contacting them later to make arrangements to have it shipped to the UK. Top marks all round!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Funlovinfella

Dear Funlovinfella,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your detailed review online and for choosing our hotel to celebrate your special occasion. We are thrilled to read that your overall stay at our hotel was enjoyable. From arrival to during the stay until the departure, it sure seems that everything has been delivered up to your expectations.

We appreciate your generous comments towards our team, and we hope to welcome you back again soon for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Comfortable hotel from A to Z so cosy , helpfull staff and friendly i really had a great time and its highly recomanded hotel

Well never forget this beauty lady Salomé ❤️
And abdulgudoos was so friendly too

Cant wait to come back soon to this lovely stuff and place

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
IHGDFCExecOffice, Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ZainBahrain,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Your generous feedback towards the team, especially Salome and abdulgudoos is very much appreciated and we hope you will visit us again❤️

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at IC FC every time we visit Dubai. It is our 6th or 7th visits at IC FC.
One of the best attractions at this hotel to us is the friendly staff ( all of them).
As an ambassador, our suit is upgraded to Deira View suit. Despite the crowd at the hotel during Eid Holiday, yet it is all well controlled and everyone is welcomed.
I have highly recommended this hotel to friends/relatives and have always received positive feedback.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MOHD M
IHGDFCExecOffice, Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear MOHD M,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff and rooms. Reception staff were very helpful. Breakfast buffet was busy but the team were working like a machine .... Dana in the bar on the lobby level is welcoming and kind as well

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear mahirlawati,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental Dubai Festival City!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We appreciate your generous comments towards our team, especially Dana from Vista bar and we hope to welcome you back for another exceptional experience.