2,174 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Admirable Just want to say a massive thank you to duty manager Santosh . He was so helpful and friendly. Nothing was to much trouble. Great attention to detail and helped me feel confident getting around Dubai,Will stay again. Great value and fantastic customer service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank alkabani8677
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear alkabani8677,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience at The H Dubai.

I'm glad to learn that our hotel colleagues particularly Santosh, was able to make you feel well looked after and at home. It's our pleasure to take care of you.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this hotel many times. it's very good hotel with large comfortable rooms and nice breakfast. the location is good but not very center. for world trade center it's a good hotel with 10 minutes walk to WTC.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank SeyedMahdi

Dear SeyedMahdi,

Thank you for your continued patronage and support for The H Dubai!

Your kind words for our rooms, breakfast and location are much appreciated - this also serves as an inspiration for our hotel colleagues to continue providing only the finest and most genuine service to our guests.

Again, thank you for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to The H Dubai soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff in the H hotel Are excellent and they are the most good people I ever met Mr Santos Sharma, miss Inas and Mr Nash And Mr matter their hospitality it was very high standard and for the cooperation all the time to help us in everything I love you guys so much and thank you for your hospitality

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Captain T

Dear Captain T,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your experience with us.

I am glad to hear that your stay was made enjoyable due to the friendliness, thoughtfulness and efficiency of my team - Santosh, Enas, Nash and Mattar, and that they made you feel very special.

I will be sure to share your positive comments to our colleagues.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow The H Dubai is exactly what the title says.
The rooms are well appointed, and stylish in design with innovative use of opaque glass to act as a bathroom wall and pictures on the ceiling etc.
The lift is arabic touch too. it is a sort of infinity lift designed to make you feel as though you’re be at home all around you.
The food is good, and there’s and outdoor area in the centre of the hotel where you and eat, drink or relax.
I once stayed in the 31 st floor presidential suite which has a lovely view and is highly recommended.
Although express check in and out arrival experiences out of 10 I must said thank the man duty manager Mr. Santosh it was our pleasure to meet him he exceeded our expectations .
Location-wise, it’s perfect sheikh Zayed Street, towards the end near the Dubai mall and heart ❤ of the city so it’s pretty well situated, .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank haljunaibi1

Dear haljunaibi1,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The H Dubai and for taking the time to share your wonderful compliments here on TripAdvisor.

We are indeed privileged to be located in a prestigious address, where dining and shopping destinations are just very near. I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with our rooms and suites. Each were designed to be an understated oasis of calm and I do hope you were able to relax during your stay.

Thank you for putting us in high regard of providing world-class standards. We are humbled and appreciative of such warm feedback from our guests. I am happy to know that you felt personally taken care of by our colleagues. We have a passionate team who are very committed in delivering warm, authentic hospitality. I am very proud to work with them and will be sure to give due recognition to Santosh.

Once again, thank you for your review. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The H hotel is a great option to stay while in Dubai

Centrally located
Friendly welcoming and professional staff
The room is really quiet with stunning view, luxurious feel and care of details
In-house Restaurants and varieties are highly recommended

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SherifYounan

Dear SherifYounan,

Thank you for taking the time to give your high recommendation and review of your stay at The H Dubai.

The whole team and I are pleased to know that your stay in our hotel was made delightful by our service, magnificent city view and dining options. It's been our pleasure to be of service to you during your visit, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.