3,490 results
All reviews fountain view burj khalifa asado souk al bahar ewaan restaurant dubai fountain fountain show diplomatic suite thai restaurant tallest building in the world rose petals amazing location our honeymoon breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite wonderful hotel would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2016

The Palace Downtown Dubai was an excellent stay. All very clean, all staff were excellent, the food at restaurants were excellent, and the atmosphere was marvelous! I recommend any to stay once at this Palace and you will never stay at another hotel again except at this one!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Address Hotels and Resorts
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Driving up through the entrance archway you just know a special experience awaits!

The service from every member of staff is of the highest excellence, housekeeping, reception, concierge, spa... they all should be commended.

The breakfast is superb with a huge amount of choice catering for all cultures. Ensure to leave time so you can fully enjoy!

I also dined for lunch and dinner, a host of options all beautifully presented and of the highest quality.

I stayed in a deluxe room, from my balcony I had a side view of the Burj Kalifa which was magical as it glittered in the evenings. The room was very spacious and finished to an extremely high standard. Excellent bed.

The spa is a beautiful area and the staff are very attentive, lovely selection of refreshments and hot towels and lavender neck cushions in the relaxation room. The pool area is finished to a very high standard and the lighting at night as you sit by the fountain is just beautiful.

I look forward to making a return trip... a truly special hotel!!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NMC07
Fabrice D, General Manager at Palace Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Dear NMC07,

It is such a reward when our guest shares such wonderfully detailed reviews with our fellow TripAdvisor Readers. :) I was pleased to read that you have had an amazing time with us, while appreciating our ambience, food and beverage varieties as well as our award winning Spa… Your recognition is genuinely appreciated and I am so proud to lead this property, a small oasis in the middle of the bustling city - offering our guests the best of both worlds, combined with genuine professionals creating a Magical place for our guests… We’ll be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for yet another amazing experience at The Palace Downtown Dubai.
Warm regards, Fabrice Ducry – General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel twice now and can't imagine staying anywhere else. The location is perfect in the downtown area- probably one of the few walkable hotels in Dubai. It's by the mall and many of the rooms offer great views of the fountains. They can be loud but they end at like 1030p.

Rooms: they are clean and modern with comfortable beds, good wifi access and nice bath products.

Restaurants: I ate at the buffet for breakfast and it was delicious. They have made to order omelettes and smoothies. Fresh fruit and juices. Fresh baked breads and more. The wait staff is really attentive and greeted me by name each day.

The hotel in general smells like exotic floral and spice. It's in the more expensive side but is close to everything and worth it.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sascolo
Fabrice D, General Manager at Palace Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Sascolo,
It is always so flattering when receiving feedback from our guest – especially our returning guests. Our location is definitely unique and very convenient as most of the main attractions are only a step away. :) I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed the arabesque décor, our comfy beds and of course our delightful breakfast varieties! We’ll be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for yet another memorable experience with us. Warm regards, Fabrice Ducry – General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Perfect location on the boulevard and next to dubai mall and souk albahar
Great service Always enjoy this hotel from check-in to checkout and the view of burj Khalifa and Dubai opera house from Ewan in the morning

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mohammed A

Dear Mohammed A,
Thank you for sharing your rewarding feedback with us here on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted that you have enjoyed your stay while appreciating our perfect location and beautiful views. :) We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! With warm regards, Fabrice Ducry – General Manager

Reviewed 24 November 2016

An excellent and well maintained hotel, very attentive staff, centrally located in Downtown Dubai within easy walking distance to the Dubai Mall and other facilities. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family