Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$201
US$157
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$120
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$106
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$214
US$163
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$283
US$250
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$239
US$213
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$285
US$204
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$465
US$399
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Positives:

- Cheap night stay 152AED including taxes and breakfast

- Situated very close to the Al Riqqa Metro Station

- Supermarket situated directly opposite to the hotel so its cheap to buy the water etc

- Clean room and of fairly good standard

- The hotel staff was friendly

- The restuarant serves good food at a reasonable cost. I got a nice filling breakfast  thanks to the lady.

Negatives:

- The check in process is very slow, two ladies at the desk and no proper order for serving guests, whoever gets to the desk first is served. I was asked to wait in the lobby area, after waiting for 30 mins I asked the lobby supervisor when I would be checked in, he pointed at the lady and said she will call you. I asked if she even knows whether I am waiting. At which point I was served quickly.

- Upon booking the hotel I indicated that I would arrive between 1pm and 2pm..I recieved an email immediately from the hotel stating  'It will incur an extra charge of 75aed for early check-in fees.' If you are arriving before 2pm be expected to pay the the early check in fees.

- The thumping music coming from the club may be distracting

- The swimming pool door was closed at 5.45pm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank iashraf82
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Very bad service, So greedy management.Booked via booking dot com site and suddenly cancelled the booking due to change of plan. Booking cancel happend with in 10 minutes of booking. Patrick(the reception staff) at the hotel was so adamant for not giving me refund. I even agreed to negotiate to get alternate room. But Patrick was not agreeing to that. My communication about patrick was via info from booking dot com web site

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nbl H
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This is the most and ever worst hotel i have visited from my 38 years of existence. First the from front of the house the so called "reception", when we arrived at the hotel around 12noon she didn't even greet us any single word we even greeted her a pleasant day and we ask her about my booking and she rudely answer "we dont accept advance check in, i ask her why she replied "we change it 2days ago and if you want to do check in you have to pay half of the price plus the hotel price i booked" so i just sat down on the waiting area but since im so tired and sleepy we did the payment and get the key. Later that day i decided to browse and ask for the password i greeted again the Indian receptionist about the password, she gave the password and rudely dictate and i am still not finish of writing it she bang the phone loudly that i dont know what is wrong with her and i didnt even remember if i act rudely when i just ask for the password, i called her back and i ask her why she need to act like that she explain to me that why she do that it is because the guest went in and talk to her that is why she bang the phone and talk to this guest, when in fact i talk to her first and if she have something to do in hurriedly she can tell me, i can understand her but she just bang and leave me thinking., and i went to the reception to complain but they hid her to avoid my complain.... i can say to the higher management they have the good hotel and all facilities are all good but they are hiring rude, uneducated, pathetic, worst, animal behavior staff., if i were the management take a look with all this complain dont just grab the money from our pocket and just leave and be blind with all this complain because at the end of the day you will lost all your client because of your staff., ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE THE SO CALLED "RECEPTIONIST".... so dissatisfaction, disappointing, i will never recommend this hotel to anyone.,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank foodiestravelers
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I make booking on booking.com i pay from card everything done.. but i go there with my girl friend. Reception say me show me mairrage certificate then you can check in otherwise not.. they charge me cancelation charges..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zain A
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

When I come to check in receptionist was rude and no smile on face, she gave me key when I go to room there is someone else sleeping in that room.I came down complain she didn't even apologize.her name is Anika.
She doesn't even know what kind of room she check me in. She's calling bellman to ask what type of room is it. She's so unprofessional.She was telling front of me that it's housekeeping mistake not her mistake.When I go to new room I found hair everywhere. Bellman Danny was helpful and very kind.
There is no drinking water in room and I call operator which it's mentioned number "0" call went to reception and this lady answer asked me to call operator call "222" I call 222 he said call housekeeping "250" I asked him to transfer my call he said he can't. Then I call 2 times to housekeeping NO one pickup the phone.
Service is terrible here.I don't know how they got "3stars" in this property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends