- Cheap night stay 152AED including taxes and breakfast
- Situated very close to the Al Riqqa Metro Station
- Supermarket situated directly opposite to the hotel so its cheap to buy the water etc
- Clean room and of fairly good standard
- The hotel staff was friendly
- The restuarant serves good food at a reasonable cost. I got a nice filling breakfast thanks to the lady.
- The check in process is very slow, two ladies at the desk and no proper order for serving guests, whoever gets to the desk first is served. I was asked to wait in the lobby area, after waiting for 30 mins I asked the lobby supervisor when I would be checked in, he pointed at the lady and said she will call you. I asked if she even knows whether I am waiting. At which point I was served quickly.
- Upon booking the hotel I indicated that I would arrive between 1pm and 2pm..I recieved an email immediately from the hotel stating 'It will incur an extra charge of 75aed for early check-in fees.' If you are arriving before 2pm be expected to pay the the early check in fees.
- The thumping music coming from the club may be distracting
- The swimming pool door was closed at 5.45pm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Delmon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delmon Hotel Dubai