- Cheap night stay 152AED including taxes and breakfast
- Situated very close to the Al Riqqa Metro Station
- Supermarket situated directly opposite to the hotel so its cheap to buy the water etc
- Clean room and of fairly good standard
- The hotel staff was friendly
- The restuarant serves good food at a reasonable cost. I got a nice filling breakfast thanks to the lady.
- The check in process is very slow, two ladies at the desk and no proper order for serving guests, whoever gets to the desk first is served. I was asked to wait in the lobby area, after waiting for 30 mins I asked the lobby supervisor when I would be checked in, he pointed at the lady and said she will call you. I asked if she even knows whether I am waiting. At which point I was served quickly.
- Upon booking the hotel I indicated that I would arrive between 1pm and 2pm..I recieved an email immediately from the hotel stating 'It will incur an extra charge of 75aed for early check-in fees.' If you are arriving before 2pm be expected to pay the the early check in fees.
- The thumping music coming from the club may be distracting
- The swimming pool door was closed at 5.45pm. More
- Free Wifi