US$102
US$94
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$248
US$213
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$308
US$244
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$160
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$232
US$214
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$421
US$374
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This is the most and ever worst hotel i have visited from my 38 years of existence. First the from front of the house the so called "reception", when we arrived at the hotel around 12noon she didn't even greet us any single word we even greeted her a pleasant day and we ask her about my booking and she rudely answer "we dont accept advance check in, i ask her why she replied "we change it 2days ago and if you want to do check in you have to pay half of the price plus the hotel price i booked" so i just sat down on the waiting area but since im so tired and sleepy we did the payment and get the key. Later that day i decided to browse and ask for the password i greeted again the Indian receptionist about the password, she gave the password and rudely dictate and i am still not finish of writing it she bang the phone loudly that i dont know what is wrong with her and i didnt even remember if i act rudely when i just ask for the password, i called her back and i ask her why she need to act like that she explain to me that why she do that it is because the guest went in and talk to her that is why she bang the phone and talk to this guest, when in fact i talk to her first and if she have something to do in hurriedly she can tell me, i can understand her but she just bang and leave me thinking., and i went to the reception to complain but they hid her to avoid my complain.... i can say to the higher management they have the good hotel and all facilities are all good but they are hiring rude, uneducated, pathetic, worst, animal behavior staff., if i were the management take a look with all this complain dont just grab the money from our pocket and just leave and be blind with all this complain because at the end of the day you will lost all your client because of your staff., ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE THE SO CALLED "RECEPTIONIST".... so dissatisfaction, disappointing, i will never recommend this hotel to anyone.,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank foodiestravelers
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I make booking on booking.com i pay from card everything done.. but i go there with my girl friend. Reception say me show me mairrage certificate then you can check in otherwise not.. they charge me cancelation charges..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zain A
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

When I come to check in receptionist was rude and no smile on face, she gave me key when I go to room there is someone else sleeping in that room.I came down complain she didn't even apologize.her name is Anika.
She doesn't even know what kind of room she check me in. She's calling bellman to ask what type of room is it. She's so unprofessional.She was telling front of me that it's housekeeping mistake not her mistake.When I go to new room I found hair everywhere. Bellman Danny was helpful and very kind.
There is no drinking water in room and I call operator which it's mentioned number "0" call went to reception and this lady answer asked me to call operator call "222" I call 222 he said call housekeeping "250" I asked him to transfer my call he said he can't. Then I call 2 times to housekeeping NO one pickup the phone.
Service is terrible here.I don't know how they got "3stars" in this property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Niranga S
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I used this as a stop over hotel for 1 night out of 6 that I stayed in Dubai.
It was something ridiculous like £21 for the night (Ramadan)
Anyway, dirty street but entrance was ok and easy to find.
Pointed to a chair on arrival and sat down, placed passport on he desk and waited to be acknowledged by the receptionist. Silly me. Waited 10 mins while I watched her filing paper answering calls and directing maintainable to rooms where complaints were coming from.
Finally, 'passport please and booking reference, no sorry to keep you or even a hello !
Checked in, I was very off and didn't really care.
Went to the room 110
Was fine, worn out but had AC and clean sheets. The wifi was very bad.
I wasn't staying the night I was checking out at midnight so didn't even need a bed.
So, after 4 calls and 2 maintenance visits I was moved to 408 where the wifi was perfect, the room was over decorated and tacky but again clean.
The pool area is a complete waste of time.
It's actually covered and has plastic sheets covering the entrance and 3 Sunbed's.
Supermarket across the road etc etc etc.
I was totally unimpressed and would however definitely go there just to use the wifi and AC but only when they have very special prices.
I do not recommend this hotel for sun worshippers or anyone expecting a quality service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lamio01
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Just 1 night stayed in this hotel and I find it nice and it's fine.
Very applicable for family as the rooms packed with families. Not ideal for solo traveler or single backpacker.
Better to tried other hotels.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo