“Fantastic steak & service ”

Soul Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 10,378 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$90
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Soul is situated on the hotel's second floor and comprises a bar, lounge and evening restaurant. It has an indoor-outdoor poolside bar and lounge setting which is open from 12 noon, and a New York-style brasserie restaurant that opens only for dinner. The venue's sassy spirit and urban atmosphere is second to none, providing an engaging, casual and sociable place to enjoy poolside cocktails and exceptional food. With an air of vibrant Manhattan and music to match, Soul Bar & Lounge serves mood-enhancing artisan cocktails, rare whiskies and malts, inventive wine flights and chilled beers. Soul restaurant's funky design harbours a comfortable ambience where guests can enjoy fresh local seafood, shellfish, global steaks and other selections from the brasserie menu for dinner. Complementing the exquisite food is a vast selection of by-the-glass-wines, along with a choice of indoor or al fresco dining. This bar, restaurant and lounge venue combines night-time glam with an upbeat, engaging atmosphere.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Superb visit to this restaurant! Steak cooked to perfection and the ambience was relaxed and enjoyable. Service was to a very high standard and our waiter Sreenath ensured that we enjoyed our experience and went the extra mile. Excellent customer service, would recommend to all. Only advice would be to ensure everyone knows about the steak available as not all steaks are listed on the menu online. So if you are confused it is listed as a steak restaurant be aware they have a separate menu for steak at Soul. Wonderful experience.

4  Thank Txhir H
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit with us at the Soul Restaurant and Bar.

I was truly delighted to know that you had a memorable dining experience at our restaurant and that you enjoyed the level of service provided by my colleague; Sreenath. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

Thank you for recommending us on Tripadvisor and we certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I love every time in Soul ,the skirtsteak is one of best I have tried with a glace of red wine combined with a nice amfosfere. The staff is very friendly and the service very nice specialy the Laxim who always remember my details of my order even when I forget sometime.

5  Thank SuzanaC311
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Suzana,

I was glad to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us and that you enjoyed the exceptional level of service provided by my colleague; Laxmi. I have forwarded your kind compliments to her and she is equally happy to hear that her efforts were well appreciated.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I popped into Soul Restaurant in Movenpick JBR last week, to try out the ‘Bistronimie’ menu Impeccable cuisine in a chic setting, with honest, fast & friendly service, is how I would define the whole experience. The first thing that really caught my attention at the Soul was the colourful graffiti. While the overall milieu relaxed me, the subtle lighting, candles, beautiful décor, and the pretty wall art ensured that I had the most intimate and romantic dining experience.

Bottom line :

Soul is a fantastic spot if you love french food and love to eat it in style at prices that don’t break the bank. Whether it is an intimate dinner date or a casual catch up with friends over shisha and bubbly, this JBR resto would be the perfect choice.

Don’t miss the Bistronomie promotion which is on till only the 20th of this month. If you miss it, you miss it!

5  Thank blogliterati
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I was truly delighted to know that you had a memorable dining experience at our restaurant and that you enjoyed the ambiance, as well as our Bistronomie menu. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious and great service by Laxmi! Beautiful location! Outdoor ambiance is amazing, I would definitely come back!

4  Thank Michelle D
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Michelle,

I was glad to know that you enjoyed our outdoor ambiance, as well as the exceptional level of service provided by my colleague; Laxmi. I have forwarded your kind compliments to her and she is equally happy to hear that her efforts were well appreciated.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience at Soul! Decor, music, food and service was excellent. The Striploin and Skirt steaks are highly recommended. Laxmi took very good care of us and made great recommendations for food and wine. This is a good spot for a nice and cosy couple dinner or grabbing a bite before a concert.
Glad we tried Soul! We will definitely be back.

5  Thank Chantelle F

Dear Chantelle,

I was pleased to read that you had a memorable dining experience with us and that you enjoyed the food, as well as the level of service provided by my colleague; Laxmi.
We certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.