2,204 results
All reviews thyme restaurant welcome pack bedroom apartment public beach maids room these apartments jebel ali resort great apartments jbr walk dubai marina building work sister hotel excellent location washing machine small supermarket fully equipped kitchen restaurants and shops
Reviewed 16 February 2013

perfect short vacation in Oasis Beach Tower appartments in Dubai. Perfect location at JBR, huge rooms, in fact you have a couple of suites with daily cleaning for a cost less than one suite in neighbouring 5 star hotels!
Public beach a few minutes walk, everything we need around the corner: Wagamama, Starbucks, Paul, Pain Quotidien...
Taxis are really cheap to get around, do all the sightseeing and shopping at night.

• Stayed: February 2013
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear michelvandenbroek,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to the hotel, in particular the location, the room size, the quality and the price. I was also happy to read that you felt you had the perfect vacation when staying with us!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Folks, this place is superb. Our apartment was on the 47th floor with stunning views over the beach. All the bedrooms were of a good size and the living /dining room was huge. The kitchen was well equipped and was great for the night or two that we decided to eat in. Our room was not ready when we arrived but this didn’t matter as the free G&T we were given while watching the 6 Nations was much appreciated after the drive from Abu Dhabi. Its location on the beach front is stunning and there are plenty of hotels, shops and eateries around the place.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Though I have never darkened a gym door in my life, my friends who went said that the gym & spa facilities and massages offered in it were excellent.

One word of warning though. It’s not about the hotel but the beach it is on. We went through the horror of seeing a man drown. There are (small) signs warning of rip currents but the performance of ‘lifeguards’ and rescue services were very poor to say the least and did not inspire vast amounts of confidence. A quick check on the internet and it was not difficult to find stories of several deaths. The beach itself is very pretty but if you are going to swim, they stay very close to the shore or maybe swim in a pool.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SW18Will
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear SW18Will,

It was lovely to read that you felt the hotel to be an excellent place to stay! I was pleased to read your kind words with regards to the bedroom, living and dining room area, the kitchen facilities, the hotel’s accessible location, as well as the amenities and the facilities that are available in the hotel. I would like to thank you for your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were very friendly and helpful. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I was sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience whilst you were the public beach, and I hope that this did not mark what was an otherwise enjoyable stay.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

We arrived at this property last year and having read the reviews expectations were high. I must honestly say they were met and exceeded what we hoped for! We arrived in the early hours with our child who was 6 months old and her first holiday! The room wasn't ready but we were made to wait an hour whilst our room was being prepared! We requested a balcony facing the palm and were promptly given our preferred choice! The apartment which was a 2 bed was huge and equipped to the highest standard with no expense spared. The staff each and everyone of them greeted you with a smile and nothing was too much to ask for! The pool at this property has been greatly effected by the building work and is covered by shade but we opted to use the sister property which was conveniently accessible through the complimentary shuttle service on a daily basis. A real treat and an amazing hotel with several pools, restaurants, golf course, kids club and marina to name but a few of the facilities. The shuttle also runs to the main malls and attractions and the driver was great! The obt is located in the pedestrian zone of jbr and the bustling nightlife, cares, shops and supermarket meant everything was well placed for us to enjoy the holiday! Free wifi in the room was a bonus! Having stayed at many hotels around the world very few have left us so satisfied! We have already booked to return in May and hope the next trip will be just as great! Keep up the great work OBT a no brainier for holiday makers when booking this perfect resort!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Sumit J

Dear Sumit J,

It was nice to read your review, and I am very happy to know that we have met and exceeded your high expectations following other traveller’s reviews on TripAdvisor. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the apartment, our sister property, the accessibility of the hotel’s location, the facilities and the amenities available in the hotel, as well as to my team.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

This is a family holiday with our daughter,son in law and two grand children aged 3 years and 11months.The three bedroom premium apartment is ideal for this family.Roomsare spacious,clean
and well looked after.All rooms have attached bathrooms.Kitchen is big and well equipped.There is a room for a maid servant also,if you have one.
Lounge is big,spacious with television and audio system.Broad band connection is available but it does not work if you are in the bed room.
All rooms are sea facing.we can see ATLANTIS hotel in the distance.
I would well recommend this for a large family holiday,knowing that they have four bedroom apartments also.

Room Tip: Ideal for family holiday in large,spacious accomodation
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Saeed S
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Saeed S,

I was pleased to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious, clean and well-looked after. I do also appreciate your kind words with regards to the facilities and amenities available in the apartment which you and your family enjoyed.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Excellent apartments and the location is so ideal. Definitely would recommend this to all for family and couples. I will definetely stay here again and will recommend to others. Very clean and service great. Booked 4 bedroom deluxe apartments and was ideal for our 4 familys. Jbr is the location to b in and buzzing 24 hrs.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear shazb4u,

I was very delighted to know of your generous rating with regards to our accommodation. I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness, as well as to our service which you have kindly mentioned was great!