2,204 results
All reviews thyme restaurant welcome pack bedroom apartment public beach maids room these apartments jebel ali resort great apartments jbr walk dubai marina building work sister hotel excellent location washing machine small supermarket fully equipped kitchen restaurants and shops
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Fantastic location on The Walk of Dubai Marina. The public beach is in front of the hotel. Very big apartments with everything. The staff is very kind and at your disposal. Everything is really perfect for everybody!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank LauraNbs
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear LauraNbs,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was pleased to read your review, and that you kindly mentioned that you found everything perfect! I would like to thank you for your positive words with regards to my team. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Spectacular residences with wonderful ocean views. Located on one of the best boulevards on the Dubai Marina and directly facing the beach the OBT is a simply super place to stay whilst in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

Dear Murray A,

I was delighted to read your review, and I would like to thank you for considering the hotel to be a simply super place to stay whilst in Dubai!

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

This apartment completely surpassed our expectations. We had a two bedroom superior suit and it was huge! We had a nice kitchen fully equiped, living area, and 4 bathrooms. One bathroom that was perfect for cleaning off after the beach. There were tv's in every room with english channels, including Disney Channel. We were on the 30th floor and we had a beautiful view from the balcony. The washer/dryer was easy to use and came in very handy for us. The apartment was always perfectly clean. When we arrived there were already a few groceries in the kitchen to help us get by, so nice! The grocery store is right at the base of the hotel in the small mall next door. We had Breakfast included in our room price and it was very nice with plenty of choices.

Dmitry was extremely helpful for us. He was so friendly and gave us loads of great information. He highly suggested that we take the Jeep tour. You can book this at the concierge desk. Upon Dmitry's suggestion we did this (awesome advice!!) Don't miss the Arabian Adventures Jeep Tour! Dmitry also gave us more advice on places to see and visit that might not be on the typical "tourist list'. He even taught us how to say a few Arabic words. We loved talking to him! the young guy working at the concierge desk was also great but I forgot to get his name. He helped us book our Jeep tour and always made sure everything was going perfectly for us.

Next to the concierge desk is my new favorite coffee shop! Too bad I can't get there again for a long time! The Citrus Express was fantastic. My girls loved the smoothies and I loved the coffee. Rowena was very sweet. My girls asked for pictures with her before we left. She took such good care of us during our stay. I miss stopping by there for my coffee.

The location of Oasis Beach Tower is perfect. It's easy to get every where you want to go. You can get a taxi right in front of the hotel. The concierges will be very helpful to make sure you get what you need and when you need it. "The Walk" is right out the door with lots (LOADS) of great restaurants. The beach is out the door, across the road, and to the right. Very easy to get to.

We loved our stay here and everyone we met. The hotel staff and the cleaning crews were all first class. Oasis Beach Towers will always be our first choice when we visit Dubai.

Room Tip: Book the Arabian Jeep Tour!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank H4girls2boys
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear H4girls2boys,

I was very pleased to read that our apartments have completely surpassed your expectations, which you have kindly mentioned were huge, fully equipped and always perfectly clean. I am delighted to hear that you had the chance to visit our very own Citrus Express which you felt was fantastic, and consider it as being your new favourite coffee shop!

I was also extremely happy to read your positive experience whilst dealing with my team who have looked you, whom you felt were first class. I will certainly ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

It is really nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and have considered the hotel to be your first choice in Dubai!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Got a great apartment on the 32nd floor , the staff were really helpful and were always polite and friendly. The apartment was spotless and the welcome pack on arrival was a great touch. The team were fantastic as it was my partners birthday the day after we left so they left us a birthday cake in the apartment. thanks for a great stay and see you again soon

Room Tip: higher floors will cut down on the building noise around the marina
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear frostn,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments in relation to the apartment and welcome pack, as well as to my team whom you felt were really helpful, were always polite and friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

These apartments surpassed our expectations. Service was spot on, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The accommodation was top quality and super spacious, with one of most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. There are fully equipped kitchens if you do decide to eat in. During our stay the apartment was kept very clean and tidy. A short walk across the road is the hotel, which is in need of a refurb but does have a gym and good pool area. Then you have the beach for use by patrons only and more attentive staff serving you drinks ...... bliss. Loved this place. Lots of stuff to do in Dubai, would recommend afternoon tea at The Burj and a trip out to the desert for an evening meal. Only downside is all the building work around and about.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear paulamiller,

I was extremely delighted to read that our apartments have surpassed your expectations. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to accommodation being of a high quality, the cleanliness and that you found us to have one of the most comfortable beds you have ever slept in!