“1”

Ranked #54 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“1”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Very good you get what you paied for,so if you are visitting dubai the oasis beach hotel is the best place to stay in. It's next to marina walk way (JBR). You'll see all sort of pepole cars and many other things. It's very nice to spend the night in that area. All you have to do is to get out off the hotel and you would find your self in the arab chansela. I mean it's amasining ( pard my bad spilling). Yes i would recomed it ver strongand good luck.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Dear Ibrahim A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was extremely delighted to read that you considered to be good value for money, and is the best place to stay in Dubai. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the hotel’s accessible location.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

William Harley-Fleming

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I am a Swedish Volvo employee who stayed 1.5 years in a 2-bedroom apartment at Oasis Beach Hotel in Dubai.
The apartments are comfortable and spacious and offer great view over the Marina and Arabian Gulf, the Tower also features free gym with excellent view over the beach.
The hotel is located at the best dining street in Dubai and have the beach just 50 m from the hotel. Great service from the staff and on top of this very friendly, always happy with a smile on their face. Really proffessionals all the way from the cleaners, security guards, reception and management.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Dear Peter R,

It is always a pleasure to read reviews from our long staying guests, and I was delighted to know that you received great service from my team whom you felt were very friendly, always happy and really professional.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to how comfortable and spacious the apartment were, which also offers a great view, as well as the hotel’s accessible location and facilities.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed in February for a couple of nights at the Oasis Beach Tower and just loved it! The area is great. The apartments are spacious, clean, fully equipped and rather spacious with a fantastic view over the Arabian Gulf. The beds are cosy too. The staff is very friendly, greets you with a warm smile and does their utmost to make you feel welcome and special.

I will certainly recommend this place to my family and group of friends as everything is just pleasant and at your door step. Thank you dear Oasis Beach Tower Team, i shall be back soon!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Dear Rumpelstielschen,

I was very happy to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay, and I was delighted to know that you will certainly recommend the hotel to your family and friends. I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the apartment which you kindly mentioned were spacious, clean, fully equipped and has a fantastic views. I will also definitely ensure that your compliments regarding my team are passed on to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We are an Italian couple who decided to move to Dubai for few months, in order to escape the European harsh winter. From the very beginning we were warmly welcomed and instantly felt at home. The apartments are comfortable and spacious and offer great view over the Marina and Arabian Gulf, the Tower also features free covered car park space which is certainly an added value considering that also most of the clients travel by car from other Emirates especially over the week end. Great location, easily accessible to the main attractions and personally since my wife and I are golfers is a bonus to reach the main golf clubs in approximately 20minutes. The Oasis Beach Tower also offers a great gym and pool area all this is complimented by friendly staff who always greet you with a warm smile and offer their assistance, especially Elena Giordano, Front Office Manager who constantly and punctually assist us from booking a car to, or booking a table in one of our favourite restaurants.
All in all I have no doubt in recommending this property.

Room Tip: ask for apartment with balcony and on a high floor
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stefano M
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Dear Stefano M,

I was extremely delighted to read that you have no doubt of recommending the hotel and I was pleased to read that you and your wife felt at home from the arrival experience and throughout.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the apartments being comfortable and spacious as well as the hotels location, facilities available, and to my team who have looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I was disappointed by the front desk sevice and the way they deal with customers. Very small front desk and employees very rude with customers. The rooms are perfect but the service experience is terrible. I advise the hotel to teach the employees especially front how to talk and deal with customers. I will really think again to come back.

• Stayed February 2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Dear Mansoor80,

I was most surprised and concerned to read your feedback. It is our aim to always provide the highest level of service to all our guests, and I was extremely disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I would be most interested in receiving further details from you in order for us to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.obt@jaihotels.com.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.