We stayed here as the second part of our honeymoon and although we found if different from other hotels we have stayed in Dubai, we did enjoy it. We were upgraded to a sea view room and as it was on the ground floor this meant we had a lovely area to sunbathe in privacy (apart from the roaming ostriches).
They also left strawberrys and chanpagne in our room for our arrival and provided a cake and card for my husband as he celebrated his birthday there as well.
The rooms were fine (had better, had worse), nice sized bathroom and toiletries provided were elemis and very nice.
As we visited in August, the hotel was quite quiet and in the evening was quite souless although the white orchid was pleasant to sit and enjoy the live singer.
The buffet restuarants was actually very good in comparison to others we have visited and actually we cancelled our visit to the steak restuarant one evening as we fancied the mexican theme they provided in the buffet instead.
The drinks for an AI package is fantastic and exactly what i hoped for, we had everything we wanted whilst there including bailey's, irish coffee, hagen das ice cream and were pleasantly surprised at the end of the trip when our bill was only the cost of a manicure i had had done.
The resort is very large and in cooler climates (it was 45oC when we visited) the walk to the sports cafe allows you to feel your not in a compound as many AI resorts feel. You can get a buggy very easily if you wish.
The food i found to an excellent standard and varied choice where ever we ate. This hotel allows you to go all inclusive but not feel limited in any way.
They provide a coach to take to the main malls, which was useful as if using taxi's all the time it would be expensive.
I wouldn't say the service is as good as we have received in other Dubai hotels however having stayed at the Grosvenor House I don't know whether i'll ever get service similar elsewhere!
All in all we enjoyed our stay but I would say it is more for people looking for a "getaway" than to enjoy Dubai. I think the value of the hotel is very dependent on how much you would usually drink / eat as there are many more reasonable priced hotels in Jumeriah if your not big drinkers.
We plan to go back this summer to celebrate our anniversary however we will only stay one week and then move to Jumeriah as we enjoy getting out and about in Dubai and not being tied to the one place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai