Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hilton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$232
Waldorf Astoria
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$212
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$100
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$258
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$216
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$173
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$411
US$365
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$419/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
3,554 results
All reviewswhite orchidall inclusive packagela fontanaanchor barsignature loungejebel alicorona barshooting clubsports cafeshooting rangebutler teamground floorelemis productsgarden viewa la carte restaurantsbuffet restaurantdinner cruise
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We stayed here in April 2010 as a result of the Volcanic ash issue. We originally stayed at the Atlantis on the Palm but moved here when our stay was extended for 2 weeks!
Firstly we are very grateful Jebel Ali were able to help us in our predicament and also to Ifitakar Thana (Manager Imperial Club Atlantis) for finding the hotel for us and getting us an excellent deal there!
We were made to feel very welcome, the staff are excellent and the facilities very good. I actually prefered this hotel to the Atlantis (not the quality so much as the Atlantis is superb in that area) but the feel of the hotel was much more relaxed and quiet. The Atlantis is an attraction in and of itself so was very busy especially on Fridays and Saturdays and I found this detrimental to a relaxing stay.
The kids club at Jebel Ali deserves special mention as our daugther had a great time there, really got to know the staff and they had a kids buffet every night followed by a disco or film which made her feel very grown up! (she's 5). We were able to leave her there and have a romantic meal together so that was an unexpeceted added bonus.
The hotel has a sort of Carribean feel to it and the food was excellent. The breakfast buffet suffered a bit compared to the Atlantis but had everything we wanted and was always fresh.
Overall, a super hotel and I cant wait to go back some day!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2011

Dear roystammers,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to hear that after a much unexpected extension to your vacation, you enjoyed your stay with us at the resort. I would like to thank you for your very positive feedback in relation to the kids club (Cool Zone) and I am glad that your daughter enjoyed herself so much!

I do hope that on your next visit to Dubai, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the resort, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 2 January 2011

We have just spent a lovely Christmas here. The staff cannot do enough for you to ensure you are happy, and the food is excellent (especially the Japanese and Steak House)
The Spa is also of a very high standard with Elemis and Clarins treatments.
The Rooms are large and very clean, we had a beachfront junior suit. They are nicely decorated although I would say they need updating a bit, maybe me just been a bit fussy though!!
Lots of Peacocks around which are beautiful and do not bother you.
Beach is lovely.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2011

Dear LouandRico,

I was pleased to hear that you spent your Christmas vacation at the resort, and had a lovely time. I would like to thank you for your very positive feedback in particular in relation to the Spa, the Bedrooms and the associates throughout the resort who looked after you during your stay.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

l love this hotels but last stay I see some guest with out any clothes on the beach I think the hotel should tell the guest about our caltuer and religion to respect it we have kids and we don't like them to see nicked people .

But on other hand every thing was great from the location of the hotel and the room so nice and the food sure I will recommend this hotel to all of my friend and I will come again

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Dear aldarmaki,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I would like to thank you for your feedback in relation to the location of the resort and also the food. I was extremely surprised to read your comments in relation to beach attire, and I can assure you that we do take this very seriously and I would like to apologise if at any time during your stay you felt that there were some inappropriately dressed guests on the beach.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

Nice hotel with extended area on a beautiful beach. Yet the food such as in the breakfast area,compared with other five star hotels in Dubai,is of a three star level. The palm tree hotel is very dated, the location is not convenient, around 45 minutes fro Dubai mall and half an hour from the nearest civilisation,the walk area. Thus paying top five star prices is too much. You can easily find better and cheaper in Dubai. Also if you are staying on new years eve, you are forced to pay, not necessarily attend, a gala dinner!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Dear Maysami,

I was sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the breakfast, and the location of the resort was not to your liking. We regularly review our prices across the resort to ensure that we remain competitive within the local market.

Reviewed 21 December 2010

We booked this hotel for a short break as a belated honeymoon. I cannot speak highly enough about this fabulous hotel. The thing that separates out this hotel from all other five star hotels i've stayed at over the years was the quality of service. Most hotels of this quality will offer good or even great service but with the Jebel Ali it was more about the fact that the staff seemed to actually care about your sty with no ulteria motive (i.e. looking for tips and so on).

The beach was immaculate too with plenty of sun beds to go around and, if you'd prefer, some great swimming pools to back this up.

We tried three of the various restaurants on offer all of which produced fantatstic food (in decent quantities as well) backed up by the usual Jebel Ali service.

I'd thoroughly recommend spending at least one evening in the Mushref bar on the 7th floor of the main part of the hotel, which had a Swedish three piece house band whilst we were there who were brilliant. All in all it made for a thoroughly memorable delayed honeymoon.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2010

Dear DavieandJJsDaddy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was extremely pleased to hear that you decided to spend your belated honeymoon with us at the resort, and enjoyed a relaxing break.

I would also like to thank you for your very positive feedback about the resort, and in particular in relation to the service that you received during your stay. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the associates throughout the resort.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.