We stayed here for 3 nights in May on an all-inclusive deal, booked with Emirates Tours. We had a Garden View junior suite on the second floor (room 495). The suite was large, very well appointed and kept spotless throughout our stay by the very attentive staff – they service the rooms in the mornings, and then do a ‘turn-down’ service in the evening.
The main room had a superking sized bed, large settee, large flat-screen TV and loads of storage space in the wardrobes. There was also a room safe, mini-bar (drinks from here not included in the AI) and tea / coffee making facilities with tea/coffee/milk topped up daily. The second day of our stay was my birthday, and they left a chocolate cake in the room, complete with a candle and matches!
The bathroom was huge, with 2 sinks, a large bath and separate walk-in shower. There was a selection of towels, bathrobes, and quality toiletries which were also replenished daily.
The balcony had a lovely view over the well-kept gardens, complete with wandering peacocks. These were lovely but very noisy, especially early in the morning, hence my less-than-excellent rating for 'Sleep Quality'!
The hotel’s private beach was the best I have been on, and we especially liked the grassy area just behind the beach with comfortable sunloungers. The hotel’s beach attendants work really hard here to ensure the comfort of guests.
I would recommend going all-inclusive – there was a good choice of restaurants available, but our favourite meal of the stay was lunch in the Captains Bar, simple food but done well, and served in a comfortable tent!
Apart from the disco at the Captains Bar on Friday, entertainment was quite low-key. We particularly enjoyed the ‘Smooth Jazz’ duo in the White Orchid lounge.
Overall we had an excellent stay at the Palm Tree Court, largely thanks to the staff who maintained our accommodation to such a high standard. We hope to return for a longer stay, as three nights was not long enough to sample all the facilities on offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai