Just returned from our stay at the Golf Resort and Spa together with my husband and two children (14) & (9) on Fully Inclusive basis. We had the most wonderful stay, the staff were very attentive through out. The spa area was small but ample, I had a couple of treatments in the spa which were fab, the views in the relaxation area after, together with the hot neck towels and refreshing fruit kebab were just the icing on the cake...I really could of stayed all day.
The white orchid and the Italian restaurants are a definite must, as is the over 12's bar on the 7th floor in the main hotel. My daughter (9) loved the kids zone, choosing to eat there on the movie night rather than with us!
Definitely, recommend hiring a car and seeing the sites, we booked our car rental with Thrifty on line using the hotel's internet rather than through the man in the main hotel and saved an absolute fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai