3,817 results
All reviews white orchid all inclusive package la fontana signature lounge anchor bar jebel ali corona bar shooting club signatures lounge sports cafe butler team shooting range elemis products a ground floor room garden view a la carte restaurants dinner cruise
Reviewed 27 June 2011

This was our 4th time back to palmtree court, i love it there the staff are so nice, the food top quality and i think i can say we have made real friends with some of the staff,we have been back for 2 weeks and i have just booked to go back again in december for a week cant wait, and all the rooms will be refurbished by then we stay in the beechfront rooms,they are wonderfull,I see you all soon kim and adam x

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KIMKALL
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2011

Dear KIMKALL,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a regular guest to the resort, it is always a pleasure to read your feedback and I am pleased that once again you had a most enjoyable vacation.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the associates who looked after you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the following months, whereby you will be able to enjoy our newly refurbished rooms in Palm Tree Court and Spa.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 16 June 2011

My husband and I and our 2 children (age 6 & 8) spent 2 weeks here at the end of May. We had read many reviews before we booked the Palm Tree Court and were a bit unsure mainly because we have stayed at other 5 star hotels in Dubai (The Westin and The One & Only Royal Mirage) before and as this one was all inclusive we weren't sure what to expect. However, I have to say we were not dissapointed! The quality of the food for an all inclusive resort is excellent and there was lots of variety. The staff were always friendly and although the half term week was incredibly busy they coped amazingly well (especially Shefeek at the Palmito pool bar and Michelle in IBN Majed at Breakfast and dinner!). The A La carte restaurants were very busy but we did walk into The White Orchid early one evening on the off chance that there was a cancellation and they were able to seat us there and then!
The rooms are in need of some refurbishment but that was starting to take place when we left. The gardens are beautiful and it really did feel like a getaway away from the city, even though it's only 20 minutes away! I had read before I came away about how far away this resort was and was a little put off but we took a cab to The Atlantis one day and that took 25 minutes and The Dubai Mall took around 35 minutes. Cabs are so easy to come by, plentiful and cheap!
The facilities at the Cool Zone are great and my children really enjoyed themselves everytime they were there. They went to the film night (the new Karate Kid film) and karaoke and enjoyed getting out the sun sometimes during the day to have a play there.
We will definately be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Roseys
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2011

Dear Roseys,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to read that you and your family chose the resort for your vacation following other guest’s reviews on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to read your very kind words about the resort, its facilities and the associates who looked after you during your stay, in particular the associate’s names who you have mentioned in your review.

You have kindly highlighted the standard of the rooms, which indeed we are currently undergoing a full refurbishment, and hopefully you will return in the future to enjoy them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2011

Best holiday I ever took! Excellent standards from all staff. Rooms were exceptionally clean. The restaurants served amazing food from morning til night. Courtsey bus to take you shopping. Cant wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan212095

Dear Susan212095,

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, the rooms and its facilities, and I was pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation at the resort.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

I booked a family holiday through a web based agent called Letsgo2. I have travelled extensively and have always been rather sceptical of the knowledge and service of such companies so usually avoid them but Letsgo2 well and truly proved me wrong!!

I wanted a good quality family hotel (in the sun!) for myself, wife and two young daughters (3 and 5) but with first class facilites (kids club/food/sports etc) and they recommended the Palm Tree Court (part of the Jebel Ali Hotel) in Dubai. From my first chat with the Letsgo2 chap, the whole experience was fantastic. I wish I could provide some constructive criticism but this really is the complete resort and very diffilcult to fault.

If you are looking for a destination style hotel in the sun to chill out for a week or two, the PTC offers everything with both exceptional service and value. Enjoy!

Room Tip: I would recommend a ground floor sea view suite
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Jimmystix
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2011

Dear Jimmystix,

I was pleased to read that you chose the resort for your family vacation, following your travel agents recommendation. It was wonderful to read that your entire experience was fantastic, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

Reviewed 7 June 2011

Me, my husband and 10 year old son have just returned from an all inclusive stay at the Palm Tree Court and Spa hotel.
This place is amazing, the rooms are about to be refurbished so it will be even better if that is possible!
I cannot fault this hotel at all, the rooms are very spacious, the gardens are impeccable, the restaurants are fabulous, the staff are so friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
The sports facilities are excellent, Golf, fishing, horse riding, squash, badminton, watersports and more!
The Al a carte restaurants do get booked up, so all you need to do is email in advance and the restaurants can be booked for you before you arrive.
The manager of the White Orchid restaurant, Frank, was the most friendly man we have ever met, he chatted to our son and to us a few nights and made us feel very welcome, he is an asset to this hotel.
We will be returning to this hotel as soon as time allows.
And I would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know.

Room Tip: Email hotel to book restaurants before you travel.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank pdlamb

Dear pdlamb,

I was pleased to read that you had a very enjoyable vacation at the resort, and I would like to thank you for your very positive feedback in relation to the resort, its facilities, and the associates who looked after you during your stay, in particular the White Orchid restaurant Manager.