3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$274
Hotels.comUS$274
Prestigia.comUS$672
1,868 results
All reviews double tree bedroom suite jumeirah beach private beach building work pool bar sea view restaurant staff front office manager washing machine excellent stay special thanks spacious rooms pool staff house keeping saad sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Excellent hotel and excellent location with a private beach and close to shops, I enjoyed my stay as staff are friendly and very cooperative , spacious rooms and good food I really recommend the place

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George Saad, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear alsuweidi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

It is an honor to always welcome you to our hotel and make your time here as memorable as possible.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

This is one of the most wonderful places in the UAE to spend quality time during your leisure or business visits to UAE. I have visited UAE with four of my friends for a business client meet and I suggested Double Tree Jumeirah to spend our free time to them as I had wonderful experience spending time there during my last year's visit. We had opted the pool and beach access on last Tuesday!! Cleanliness is a plus and the wonderful view of the Jumeirah beach is soothing and refreshing. It's like you enjoy all the luxuries coming to you in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! Excellent amenities and staff behavior too. Hospitality was really great. We spent quality time in the pool and on the beautifully arranged beach premises. Great thanks to Ratheesh, the pool and beach supervisor who really showed great hospitality. This will be our destination during next visit too. Give it a try!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
George Saad, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Dear Sanesh P,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

And it is always our pleasure to welcoming you, I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Appreciate your comments of appreciation to Ratheesh we will make sure that same is shared with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

I would like to share the heartwarming story I had there.
I lost my marriage ring at the beach and I have been depressed while I stayed there even the location is perfect, you can see the two up-to-date iconic buildings in Dubai, the world's biggest Ferris wheel in front of you and the address Jumeirah beach resort in back from this place.

Ratheesh and his team members who work for the beach club has tried to find it with a big shovel carefully and found it! I gave up to make it because i did it at the beach and sands might cover with it, but they dealt with my request warmly and considered of my feelings.

I have lived in Dubai for over three years and I know it is hard to be offered the high quality of service even in five stared hotels. I got truly heartwarming hospitality service from them.
I had breakfast there as well and I had enjoyed it with the perfect view and with serving their attention attentively.
Highly recommend to stay here!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amilaa449

Dear amilaa449,

Thank you very mcuh for sharing your experience at Doubletree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach!

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and our team was up to your expectations especially Ratheesh and his team.

In doubletree, we always take a pride in our team and we will definitely pass on your comments to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

We stayed in the hotel last month for the second time. For us it is the best place to stay with 2 little children. A very central location with nice appartments in which we had enough space for the children. Also the staff was super friendly. Especially Riki, Mauraf, Suzan and Laxman made everyday feel like a little party for us. Riki's cappucino's are the best! They were so hard working, they made our stay unforgettable!! Thank you Double Tree!!

Date of stay: March 2021
George Saad, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear MoniekV47,

Thank you very mcuh for sharing your experience!

Great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and our team was up to your expectations especially our F&B team.

At Doubletree by Hilton, we take a pride in our teams and they are our primary assets.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere for family, one of the best view in Dubai with helpful staff and nice food,highly recommended for everyone to have a wonderful sunset with the view of jumeirah. I regret not having tried the massage on the beach

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank farouke194

Dear farouke194,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for sharing your experience!

We were glad to have you staying with us and looking forward to your next visit to try our fabulous beach massage.

Regards,