I stayed there for 5 days for my birthday. The experience and the service is second to none. On arrival we were greeted with staff who took out bags from the car and showed us into reception where we were met with drinks and snacks whilst they were checking us in.
Amazing suite in tower 2 with everything you could ever want or need in a hotel... attention to detail is impeccable at this hotel - clean, amazing decor, comfortable beds, shower. It is everything you would expect and more for a hotel of its kind. But the emphasis is on the service - staff go out of their way to assist you (and no they are not expecting tips - but it is a pleasure to tip at this hotel). On the night of my birthday - (which I casually mentioned at check in- but didn't tell them the exact date) they had organised an amazing chocolate gateux cake and sent it up to my room which was a great surprise and a printed birthday card from staff. When leaving, they organised a complimentary taxi to the airport in a nice elegant chauffeur driven car.
If you are thinking of staying in this hotel -DO IT!!! Its one of the top 3 hotels in dubai for a reason!! I would recommend staying in Tower 2 as you have access to the executive lounge, buffet breakfast (delicious and great range), check out the buddha bar, siddartha lounge and the bar 42. (Tower one is just as nice too but I dont know if you have access to the executive lounge etc) But whichever tower you stay in- it will be amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Expedia so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai