Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$200
US$157
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$94
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$249
US$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$139
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$415
US$365
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$412/night.

3,666 results
All reviewsmadinat jumeirahpremium leisure clubwild waditalise spapat thaigolf buggiesamazing hotelarabic styleice lollieshalf boardhotel complexour honeymooncold towelskids clubrestaurants and barslife guardsprivate beach
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is an extremely nice hotel.

Rooms are a good size with excellent amenities. Great sized bathroom with a good shower. Beds are comfortable, with nice duvet and pillows. There is a lack of storage space for clothes, however, the hotel was happy to bring us an extra hanging rail.

The staff in the Club lounge were lovely, very helpful and accommodating. The only drawback to this area is that at times it was full of kids, and they were not made to behave appropriately, which made the space noisy, and not very relaxing.

The pool was fab, however, I would say that some guests seemed to be allowed to reserve sunbeds, which was against the rules. set out. When we asked the pool staff about this, they advised they could do this for us for an additional fee (!) - not quite what I expected.

Restaurants are fab and plenty of choice - very high-quality food.

All in all, I loved it here and had a very nice holiday. Would definitely trave back here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Roy K

Thank you for taking the time to share such a positive review and I am especially delighted to learn of your commitment to return.

Sincerely appreciate for sharing a feedback with regards to the sunbeds by the pool and beach. Allow me to assure you that we are still following the same policy and the same has been reiterated to the team.

Once again, thank you for choosing Jumeirah Al Qasr on your recent visit to Dubai, we all look forward to welcoming you back to "The Palace", hopefully in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Recently attended the most incredible wedding at Magnolia. It was perfect. From the location, food, service, everything was amazing! The hotel as a whole was beautiful, loved the little boats to get to different areas. A surreal experience that we won't forget for a long time!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear MissVLC1

Thank you for sharing your comments following your recent visit to the resort. Although it was a short one, I am glad that you enjoyed the location, food and services provided by the team.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate your kind words on TripAdvisor, we hope to welcoming you back to the resort to repeat the surreal experience once again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing , atmosphere is very good , shops , restaurants are very good , it’s fabulous style , one of the best views in dubai , all is okey foods service staff everything is very good and everyone should visit !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Umut I

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation of our hotel, I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit.

We hope to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Al Qasr soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This is the best hotel where you can enjoy your time with family. Special thanks to Kate Butler (villa 9), she was very nice and kind. The only negative thing that i would like to mention is there is nothing to eat for lunch at the buffet. We had a lovely dinner at Pierchic on our first nigh and it was delicious, second night we went to The Hide and steaks there.
are more than delicious( can not find the word to describe) and also thanks to Andrew Jordan for being so approachable, kind and helpful. Thanks to Gigi for her help. She knows what i mean :D (hostess if i'm not mistaken). Definitely will come back again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank leylajabbarova

Dear leylajabbarova

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful times with your family and sincerely appreciate your comments with regards to our colleagues in various sections of the hotel.

I am not quite sure of your buffet lunch feedback since we have a spread of different dishes to cater our in house guests, therefore would appreciate if you could share with us further details.

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your family holiday venue this time, we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Al Qasr, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have been fortunate enough to stay at Al Qasr several times this year, my most recent to attend the Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi, (approx 1 hour away).
My wife booked Al Qasr at my request to celebrate my 50th birthday along with our life long friends (unbeknown to me until we arrived at the hotel).
It was so nice to show our friends around this lovely hotel and also to see them enjoying the excellent service. We were greeted on both occasions by the club executive lounge team and on my GP visit the new general manager Pinar Kartal Timer and director of rooms Sandrine Gosselin. It was so nice to be welcomed back and made to feel so special by the hotel team. The hotel has recently been partly refurbished with the rooms now available for occupancy, I was shown around the rooms and they have been very tastefully decoarated whilst retaining the anrabic theme, (which I like, if you’re staying in the Middle East you want to get a feel for it with your surrounding’s). Thank you Cheryl and Robena for showing me around and taking care of our visiting group and going above and beyond with your hospitality.
The club lounge is a nice upgrade to your stay and the staff in the lounge have always been a very capable team, we have met and been looked after by Chef Janaka on many occasions and failed to mention him in our reviews, not for any negative reasons, he serves up his breakfast delights with such professionalism that he often slips under the radar, at breakfast his omelette’s seem to simply appear in front of you no sooner have you put in your request. Janaka keeps an eye on the buffet offerings and won’t allow you to eat if the items have been on display longer than he would want, he learns your requirements very quickly and always welcomes you to the lounge with a warm smile and friendly face. He works very well with one of club lounge favourites “Val”, she makes getting up,for breakfast all the more pleasant and has a calming nature that many guests value.
Brian on the club lounge desk is gaining in confidence and is a very capable guy who has arranged many of our requests, he understands his guests requirements and has impressed us more and more each visit and is a true asset to the lounge. Which brings me to the now infamous Manju and Amjad, these guys “are the club lounge”, their cheerful service and knowledge of your drink requests is second the none.
Wait and Santosh are coming into their own within the lounge and have such a nice warm nature they make the lounge a very relaxed and pleasant place to be.
The beach and beach staff are excellent, we were served by Moses and Rasika both great guys and they also quickly understand your requirements, other guests in our party couldn’t believe how quickly they both remembered their names and dining / drink requirements. The team leaders on the beach ensured we were taken care of and were very accommodating.
We were collected and driven back to the airport by Manuel, who also dropped off my fellow guest at a dinner reservation we had made and then delivered his luggage to the hotel. Jumeirah has the tag line “stay different “, we certainly did during this most recent stay. The hotel was fully booked and we were offered the Dar Al Masyaf villas, which had received a similar refurbishment to the main hotel rooms, with new AV and lighting controls. The villas was amazing and I would certainly stay there again. We ate at Pai Thai, The Hide and Trader Vics’ all we’re excellent and the staff really looked after us. Trader Vics’ was really busy, we were served quickly and didn’t struggle getting a drink at the bar. I’ve been fortunate enough to stay at Al Qasr and associated properties within and never been let down, in fact we seem to get more out of stay each time we visit. Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Book ocean view rooms if available
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Subzilla
MJGeneralManager, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Mr Hickson

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review, following your surprise 50th birthday celebration stay at Jumeirah Al Qasr .

I am most appreciative of your comments with regards to each of our colleagues, it is truly my pleasure to be able to recognize these individuals and to work along with them.

Your experience with us is a reflection of the team's efforts to ensure that we provide only the best of products, facilities and services to all our guests. I will definitely share your comments with them and I am sure that they will be equally delighted to received such a compliment.

Once again thank you for returning, we all looking forward to welcoming you back to your Palace or Summerhouse in Dubai.