2 people are viewing this hotel
US$60
Hotels.com
US$60
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$103
US$59
SAVE US$44
Expedia.comUS$60
FindHotelUS$60
Prestigia.comUS$103
1,861 results
All reviews double tree emirates mall tikka cafe welcome cookie walking distance metro station jumeirah beach washing machine shuttle service bedroom apartment front office excellent hotel an upgrade business trip special thanks burj khalifa moe
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Had gone for a short staycation because of the offers and was not disappointed. From the warm welcome to the fast paced check out the staff are just great. Rooms are comfortable and the concierge was a great

Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank DezDl
DT Al Barsha, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind. We believe that hospitality is personal and it all starts with a dedicated and caring team. Your feedback makes us proud and motivates us at the same time! Thank you. We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I am a long-term guest at hotel for more than a month. Today I ordered home healthcare to come to my place to do PCR testing, for my upcoming travel. The hotel reception is not allowing them to come up. I have no other homes, and this is the only place where I can do the home PCR testing. My healthcare provider has never had any problem accessing any hotels in Dubai. They are my healthcare provider of choice and of course have all DHA licenses needed to provide home healthcare.

I am extremely disappointed at your service. I do not wish to stay further at your hotel, knowing that I am not even allowed access to healthcare at hotel if I need any at-home healthcare in the future. Why is there such a large gap of service between this doubletree and any other similar hotels I have stayed at??

After more than 30 minutes of my patient discussion of my requests, my health provider is still denied to come up to my room. The security guard was called to confront us like we did something wrong.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank diuhk

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your recent experience . We understand your concern however as discussed with my colleague, as per required policy and due to safety protocols PCR test is not allowed in the hotel premises however your feedback is very much valuable as its only through we are able to learn and make our guest stay better. Please feel free to reach us out by dialing "0" and will be happy to assist you

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Currently we are still staying as residents,the service is really poor in terms of cleanliness and response to the basic requirements.
Firstly, the first apartment had bedbugs which is unbelievable for a hotel like this. They didn’t offer to change rooms or offer better solutions and we have to ask for that.
Second,the weekly cleaning and garbage collection was always not on time,always needed to call for these scheduled services.
If it wasn’t for we signed for the longer days,we will definitely not choose to come back to this hotel. It’s not recommended for long stay, choose wise.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chenchent2018
DT Al Barsha, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your feedback about the stay. In order to understand and assist you further please feel free to contact me ashley.fernandes@hilton.com or by dialing "0" and will be happy to assist you. We certainly try to make every guest stay comfortable. Looking forward towards your reply and assistance further

Regards

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

The service was excellent.

Sophie in reception. Bibek (F&B Supervisor) and Ahmed in the restaurant. They were excellent service delivery excellence team. They make you proud. I will return because of them.

The condition of the hotel is however a bit of a let down. Excellent location and brand of what was once an excellent property. The executive team needs to do their rounds - the rooms need to be checked for cleanliness and basic upkeep. I would not let it dilapidate to the condition it now is. A shame as it’s a great property.

Big rooms but like I said, just need to maintain it with spot checks by the Management team “to know what is going on” and feel the business.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank B700YKhenrys
DT Al Barsha, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear Mr. Henry:

We are absolutely delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are excited to share your sweet compliments with the hotel team members. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. It is gratefully needed during these trying times to hear we are still doing it right. Please know that your compliments will be shared with Ms. Sophie, Mr. Bibek, and Mr. Ahmed. It is very kind of you to take the time to let them know you enjoyed our stay, especially in these trying times. Thank you very much for providing your experience with us. It's members like you who truly help us maintain our brand standards

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Michael Nabil
Night Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Before booking the hotel, I called to ask whether or not upgrades were honoured and was told that they were. When I contacted the hotel directly prior to my arrival, Ashley Fernandes, duty manager, told me that because of the holidays, they blacked out all upgrade benefits. I was able to review upgrade available and higher-class rooms were bookable, but this is an example of the DoubleTree Al Barsha wanting to be greedy and focusing on future customers and their money instead of their present customers.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank youyouxue

Dear Mr. youyouxue,

We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodation you deserve during your recent stay. We strive for unparalleled service delivery at our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to ensure that each guest experiences the very best we have to offer. We believe that very best service experiences are genuine, anticipatory and personalized and we will continue to work to ensure our guests find that level of service at our hotel. Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work first-hand.

Kind Regards,