1,514 results
All reviews double tree emirates mall tikka dry hotel washer dryer minute walk walking distance metro station one bedroom suite no alcohol shuttle bus jumeirah beach shuttle service breakfast was excellent excellent hotel building site pleasant stay
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We spent a month at this hotel in January 2017. Our check in experience was OK, but the gentleman (Hussein) who checked us in didn't ever acknowledge my sister's platinum status in Hilton rewards. We were not advised on the member benefits we were entitled to. And I do not feel that he was at all friendly. Unfortunately his attitude got worse the longer we stayed. He routinely walked past us in the lobby without a hello. And he never informed us that there was a floor dedicated to Hilton rewards members. Now there were two other members of staff that were fabulous (Arun and Michael). They were friendly, professional, informative and generally helpful.

Now to the hotel itself, the housekeeping staff were all very friendly however most days I felt that they did a poor job at cleaning. I do not believe they vacuumed the floors everyday. And the surfaces were not properly cleaned. To be honest the level cleanliness of our apartment was the worst parts of my stay.

The hotel is very conveniently located about a 5 minute walk from the Mall Of The Emirates and there is a shuttle than runs between the mall and the Hotel several times a day. It is also very easy to get taxis in the area.

Apart from the restaurants at the mall, they are very many restaurants in the area. You can find various types of food within walking distance or a short cab ride away. Al barsha is also very central. For trips to the beach and other malls. The hotel also has a shuttle to the beach. Not sure of the timings though

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear uaomo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha.

From reading your review I understand we were unable to meet up on your expectations as a Hilton hotel in regards to the level of service and personal attendance as well as the cleanliness of the room. We are sorry to have not lived up to your expectations and I use this platform to apologize for the shortcoming in our service deliveries.

Moreover, we appreciate you taking the time to highlight our areas for improvement which I will certainly look into to ensure that your experience does not reproduce itself. After all it is only through guest feedback that we are able to improve on the services we provide.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future to display our level of services & personal attendance for what we are normally acknowledged and which is our strength.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Staff pretty kind, very good breakfast, location ok for my purpose, but the room was not clean as usual in Hilton branded hotels. Recommend you to check your kettle before use it ... mine was bad, and it was not changed per my request. Other than that was ok. Mattress is ok too (very important to me!)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear ClaudiaFDias,

We are delighted to note that our team members as well as our breakfast were up to your expectations during your stay. However, from reading your review I understand we were unable to meet up on your expectations as a Hilton hotel in regards to the cleanliness of the room. We are sorry to have not lived up to your expectations and I use this platform to apologize for the shortcoming in our service deliveries.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stayed at this 4 star property for 7 nights in February 2017 . The hotel was pleasant with a very bright and soothing foyer. The check in process was smooth and had the comfort of free wifi throughout as we were enrolled into the Hilton programme free of charge . The breakfast was varied and very appetizing . Staff and housekeeping were equally pleasant and helpful .The Mall of the emirates and metro is just in front of the hotel and walkable . The only downside id that there is building works in progress around the vicinity of the hotel and taxis have to take a detour to get to the hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear JATINLEICESTER,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your useful and honest feedback.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience with us and that the breakfast served as well as the service provided were up to your expectations.

Ensuring guest comfort is our main focus and we are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectation of a Hilton experience on this occasion.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel for two nights. The hotel is great and the employees were just great.

At check in, i received the amazing cookie. The check in process was good, but there was a bit of a delay while trying to hold the deosit amount from my credit card. Issue was connection and not the hotel's fault.

Everything that I asked for, I got. I would also like to commend the housekeeping staff. They were really great and always with a smile.

I tried the room service menu, which was ok. And the breakfast was AMAZING!!! It had a lot of variety and the food was cooked great.

The check out process was great and smooth as well.

Great Hotel. Great Staff. Definitely would recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ahmad_AlHusaini,

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience with us and that the breakfast served as well as the service provided by our team member were up to your expectations.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I almost find any stay with Hilton. Brand

Is carrying all nice memories

Hilton Tokyo Hilton Jeddah Hilton Dubai Hilton Riyadh

All this I visited with family and friends and

All of them made great stay

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Fahadb,

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience with us and I would like to personally thank you for your brand loyality!