We stayed end January 2012 when the weather in Dubai was cooler (review, long due). On the dates we went, price of hotels where higher in the immediate areas of the convention centre due to a medical conference. Therefore we could not get the hotel we eanted at the the price that we wanted and thus settled for Bavaria:
1. Location: 5-10min walk to metro, Burjuman mall & Spinneys. A bus-stop right outside, didn't take any bus as going around in a taxi is cheap in Dubai
2. Room: One-bedroom suite very spacious. Good for families but need to ask for extra bed. Not sure if the sofa is a pull-out one in the one we stayed in.
3. Requested for a room at the back for the hotel & got it (less noisy). Thanks
4. Adequate TV channels to keep you entertained during hours you are not venturing outside - clear reception
5. Bellman was pleasant and always greeted us
1. Surly reception staff, hardly smiles and not flexible with some requests. You are not made to feel welcome. Only one was pleasant, a pleasant-looking Filipino gentleman who welcomed us on the first day
2. Room was cleaned well by staff however because the apartment itself & furniture are old so there was still some musty smell and stains. There was lingering cigarette smoke smell from other people smoking in their room on the same floor (main reason why we will not stay there again)
3. As the apartment is old, corridor and staircase area is showing its age. Cooker was rusty. Electric kettle was rusty/mouldy and we had it changed 3x. Microwave was clean, thank god.
4. Not sure what kind of clientale the hotel attracts but we can hear noise on some nights from people who seemed drunk (talking/slurring loudly, puking, etc.)
We will not stay again. Go to Belvedere next door which was highly recommended by our friend who stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baity Hotel Apartments. Located in the heart of Bur Dubai, we offer 70 spacious and fully equipped One- and Two Bedroom apartments. The tasteful design of the suites, the central location, the quiet atmosphere and the welcoming smile of our team will ensure you an enjoyable stay. Just 5 minutes drive away from the World Trade Centre, and within walking distance from Burjuman Shopping Mall and the Dubai Metro which can take you across the city. Our location offers the best fit for our Business and Leisure guests. Enjoy an excellent meal in our Restaurant, visit our Fitness & Lifestyle area including Sauna & Steam Baths or simply refresh in our rooftop pool. Come and enjoy the warm atmosphere here at Baity Hotel Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baity Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.