JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$94
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$308
US$244
US$216
US$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$139
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$220
US$187
US$232
US$214
US$421
US$374
  • Pool
All reviewsal rigga metro stationroom service was very goodcurrency exchangestar hotelrecommend this hotelbus stopwalkable distancefree breakfastpleasant stayshopping malleasy accessrestaurant staffexcellent staysister hotelclose to the airportenjoyed my staydeira
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This is city hotel, not so far from Metro Stations: Union and AlRigga. Near hotel you can find out many restirants: national and networks: McDonalds, PizzaHut, KFC and etc.
In hotel there is free bus to Mamzar beach. And you can take publuc buc c28 to this beach from bus stop near Reef Mall (walk around 10 min.).
Breakfast good but evryday same.
Wi-Fi is chargable - 10 Dh/1h. But I got welcome gist password for Wi-Fi for next 7 days. I don't know rules from these gifts.

I can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This hotel is horrible, they charge over $100 per night abd the hotel looks like a by the hour motel. the bed was a twin size bed (but I was told I would have a king size, someone need to learn the difference between the 2) and looked as if they had not cleaned the blanket in who knows how long, the room had a stinky odor, I was so disappointed. first thing, the taxi driver could not even find the place, second walking through the door, the hotel front desk coulds not even find my reservations, wifi is not complimentary as they say in their advertisement (10 AED per hour or 50 per 24 hours), and also they do not have an airport shuttle transportation; they need to tell what they have and not what they think they should have (false advertisement) the wifi does not work well in the rooms as they claim, I had to stay by the front door in order to log in to even use the wifi in the room or I could have stayed in the lobby and got a good signal per the receptionist. The food was terrible as well, but the staff was pleasant, this is the only plus, because everything else was HORRIBLE; this hotel must be used for hourly/day street walkers if you know what I mean...I dont recommend this place to my worse enemy. I am itching just thinking about the bed, I will lay on this couch which looks a lot better than the bed...let's hope so anyway.... THIS SUCKED

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel, dont waste your money or time with this one
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Tannyka S
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This hotel was not just difficult for a taxi driver to find because the light on the hotel is very dim, it was also was rundown, the furniture was old, the rooms while seemingly clean, had a bizarre smell, not to mention that we were only given one pillow each, and there were also renovations going made, which made the entrance frustratingly clumsy. Furthermore, this hotel is in Deira so is very far from the conventional Dubai attractions, that said it is a 10-15 minute walk from two metro stations.

Our voucher was meant to be full board, and when visiting other hotels in Ramadan, our reservations mean that we're offered Iftar and Suhoor instead of breakfast and dinner, this was not the case as we were promptly informed that we would be entitled to only one meal.

The staff while nice, really need an upgrade in training and uniform, instead of taking copies of our passports, they took our passports from us and then proceeded to add a sticker with our room number on it without our consent.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank do0dz
Reviewed 25 August 2012

In spite of a comprehensive search on Versailles hotel and reviewing all comments about it in trip advisor, unfortunately by entering the hotel I noticed some negative points of the hotel which were not mentioned by other travelers. The only positive point was metro station which was so close and we could use both red and green line. In my 8-day- stay in this hotel I was just starving as I couldn’t eat the food because of bad quality. Every day I noticed the invariant food. The staff working in the restaurant, who were wearing untidy black shirts, didn’t even recharge the food. Despite of reserving the hotel with breakfast and lunch I rarely went to the restaurant or if I did I didn’t eat anything special. The pool of the hotel was really small and not appropriate for the families. The staffs were not helpful at all; they were not knowledgeable enough to help newcomers. The torn blankets were very old; the bed sheet had a bad smelling. The hotel was located in Indian and Pakistani residential area which I couldn’t touch the real modern Dubai!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry to say all these about Versailles hotel but this hotel made a bad memory of Dubai for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Faranak F
Reviewed 7 July 2012

this hotel is good only for those who want to experience real side and life of dubai. the hotel is surrounded by residence buildings and marts of Indian and Pakistani workers some of whom work in Versailles.
when you step into the area in which the hotel is located you can smell the atmosphere of down town people.

the staff try to be friendly. but we as guest need more than simple smile and gesture cooperation. they are not trained enough to serve the guest in appropriate way.

the dressing and uniform of staff is totaly amature and untidy.

the hidden gem of Versailles is natural light which you never find!!!

for me and my wife this stay was dusgusting and a very bad memory....

Room Tip: rooms on the 5th floor are better
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jupino
dubainightowl, General Manager at Versailles By Raviz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
It is a real pity that we could not match up to your expectations. While I understand that you wanted superlative service, I wonder what you seem to have against Marts and middle-class people. I am sure you realise that Supermarkets and Marts are there for your convenience so that you don't have to carry everything from the country you are flying from!!! As regards the staff being untrained and having "amature" uniform....please be informed that suits and ties are standard uniforms in every hotel - possibly around the world. The Versailles Hotel is a city hotel and not located on Jumeirah Beach where you could get natural light all day long with the sun providing you a tan !
It is unfortunate that you and your wife have "disgusting" memory---perhaps the next time you two should book in a five star hotel in Jumeirah Beach..I have lot of friends who are GMs in hotels there and I can get you a discount.