“Great Experience”

Ranked #45 of 424 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Marina beach was so exciting, had a lot of fun. It was a great experience and we plan to go back another time. Great place.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,195)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"palm"
"metro"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Despite lots of people, you can find a sunbed with a parasol if you come early enough. But you will need it if you want to spend a day in the sun! Informal places to have a snack by the beach. Fantastic warm sea to bathe and swim! Do not forget your sunscreen!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This beach was only a short walk from our hotel. it is very well developed. It is spotlessly clean and there are toilet facilities as well as showers and changing rooms available at a small cost.

The sand is pale and soft and the water is amazing, warm, clear, and calm. Just the way i like it. We walked along the waters edge and we could see the little fish and also star fish.
There are plenty of cafe outlets here for lunch, snacks, soft drinks and ice cream.
My only complaint was that when we enquired as to how much it was to rent a sunbed we were quoted a ridiculous amount of money so we just took our towels out and laid out on them. Had a great relaxing couple of hours here.

1  Thank marbarCork
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am most annoyed at the fact that the Ritz Carlton along with a number of other hotels on the beachfront are not allowing you to sit on the beach at what appears to be outwith their hotel ground.

I understand there is a need for security and for an area for guests to use but the guards are asking me to leave from nearly at the waters edge and sit elsewhere, this is not acceptable on a public beach – I can walk on it but cannot sit down!!!

Having spoken with the Ritz Carlton today they said they have paid the Municipality to have full use to the waters edge, is this correct? And what rights do I have as a resident to use the beach area.

This is totally unacceptable