“Great American Ribeye Steaks”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #379 of 10,517 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stopped in here after seeing 124th & 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa for a celebration steak. The Manager recommended the ribeye cut so we took his advice and so glad that we did because they were absolutely perfect. I felt like I was back home in good ole USA eating a fresh steak. The chilli and house salad were tasty as well. The service was great, there is no dress code and the staff were awesome. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, chilled atmosphere and very good service. Free refills on fizzy drinks or ice lemon tea which is great value for money. Partial views of the Dubai fountains. Excellent fillet steak and very generous portions. Would recommend.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Whenever we shop in Dubai Mall, we usually go to this place either for lunch or dinner, especially if we crave for meat. This is a cheaper alternative rather than going to steak houses in hotels. We usually enjoy their complimentary freshly baked bread. When you visit this place, try their combo meals. Some items come in either half or full portions, so can actually be shared if you are a light eater. Overall, food and service are good.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We like to go to Texas Roadhouse for a causal lunch/dinner, enjoying generous portion and simple but tasty food.
My husband who is a meat lover told me it's the place to got meat in town. Cooking of the meat was excellent.
I do not eat red meat but I was completely satisfy with my salmon option.
They have as well a few selection of fish or salad for non meat eater which I appreciate.

Each meals come with a selection of 2/3 sides. And it's simply GOOD.

Finally the restaurant theme decoration make you feel in Texas.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

As I stayed at the Pullmann Hotel, I went out for a dinner. It is close by, so convenient. The meat was well prepared. The hot vegetables not so fresh. The service was ok. It took some time till the dinner was ready, but the restaurant was full, so I can understand. I had a good dinner. That is it!