“Amazing service from Sultan”
Review of Ewaan

Ewaan
Ranked #66 of 10,436 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Ewaan is an all-day dining restaurant that serves a tempting blend of Arabic and Oriental specialities including a large selection of mezzeh. Enjoy shisha and live music on the terrace, or, for a little seclusion, relax in a private dining alcove. On Fridays, a delightful Brunch offers a spread of traditional Arabic specialities and Continental cuisine with live cooking stations, a selection of international and traditional pastries, and house beverages.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Besides the great view, I would like to recommend this place for the service we received from our waiter, Sultan.
He noticed we are celebrating our friends and he took initiative to surprise them with a special cake. Always there to make us smile and very attentive!
Great service!

Aravind M, Manager at Ewaan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Josephine R,

Greetings from Ewaan.

Thank you for sharing your great feedback. We are truly honored that you have selected Ewaan for the special occasion and I'm glad that you and your friends had a great evening. Sultan was super happy to receive such recognition and I'm sure this would inspire him and the entire team to achieve greater guest satisfaction.

Along with Sultan and entire team, I look forward welcoming you back.

Aravind M'samy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I don’t normally go to buffets, as they typically provide quantity not quality. The Friday Brunch at the Ewaan Restaurant, below the Palace Downtown Dubai is an exception.

While standard fares like fresh pasta dishes were available, for us the overall quality stood out and in particular the seafood. We were able to enjoy: cold lobster; Lobster Thermidor and BBQ lobster and scallops cooked to order. Crab claws; oysters; pipi’s and fresh salmon to name a few of the choices. Another highlight was the fresh sashimi cut to order and sushi freshly made.

For the meat lover, quality BBQ’d lamb cutlets; steaks and other meats to order.

Finishing with a great dessert choices.

The option to sit outside and enjoy the 3 piece ensemble or inside completed the excellent brunch.

Friday Brunches a one of the highlights of the Dubai food scene and if you are looking for an upmarket quality experience, then I would recommend the Palace Downtown, Friday Brunch.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We were couple of families with children to visit this lovely restaurant. Lunch buffet includes variety of seafood, steak and Arabic food. Salads were very rich while desert options are limited to yummy ones. Kids enjoyed the pasta , ice cream and the big space to move around. Parents enjoyed the outdoor shades with Burj Khalifa scenic views. Service was excellent and table was always clean Nand properly followed by waiters and restaurant manager. I need to come back for the Arabian theme night as I understand there is nice show to attend.

Aravind M, Manager at Ewaan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Mr Omar,

Greetings from Ewaan.

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to know that you and your family have throughly enjoyed your afternoon with us. It's an absolute pleasure to have you with us.

Indeed, Arabian nights is something that you must try which feautures authentic Arabic delicacies along with live entertainment.

Along with my team, I look forward welcoming you back.

Aravind Muthusamy

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Great selection of fresh fruit and tasty food. Great service, especially liked the lemon juice with mint, the om ali, and the lamb sausages

Aravind M, Manager at Ewaan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Pindari62,

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to share your dining experiance here on TripAdvisor. As Breakfast is an important meal of the day, we ensure to have a great selection to suit everyone's palate. We were delighted to know that you have throughly enjoyed your breakfast with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Been in Dubai for a long time but it was my first visit to Ewaan for dinner and I have to say it was simply amazing.

The food was sumptuous and the service was impeccable. We were being served by a gentleman named Shepard and he ensured that we were comfortable - although its a buffet he was happily bringing our requested food items to the table

The atmosphere was really lively with live entertainment and the ambiance was truly elegant.

Highly recommended!!!

Aravind M, Manager at Ewaan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Mr Farooq,

It is a pleasure to hear that you've enjoyed our Arabian theme night with our extensive food variety and wonderful ambiance. We at Ewaan are committed to provide the best experiences to our valued guests. We appreciate your positive words about service provided by Shepard. I believe it will be an inspiration and motivation for him to continue a great job that he is doing! On behalf of the entire team at Ewaan we look forward to welcome you again in the near future and Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.