“Add to your bucket list - Recommend 100%”
Review of Prime68 Steakhouse

Prime68 Steakhouse
Ranked #73 of 10,373 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located high on the 68th floor, Prime68 presents a new generation of steakhouse, where supreme quality ingredients are served in elegant style. Panoramic views and a breathtaking urban skyline make Prime68 an experience to remember, evoking the glamour of times gone by with elegant art deco interior. Promotion: Friday: 068 James Bond Brunch from AED 495 p.p.
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I take my time to write a proper review when the restaurant blows my mind. Thank you Prime 68, you are one of a kind.

When it comes to top end restaurants, especially a steakhouse, food is a given. One expects the best dishes, the best presentation, and the best flavors. Prime 68 did not disappoint.

However, the main reason we had such an incredible night was thanks to our waitress Jisu. With her warm greeting and kind words, she took care of us from the very beginning. To be honest, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the fancy names and different cuts when one looks at the menu, but with the right service, we got the best experience.

Jisu explained each dish, each cut with the most professional yet welcoming attitude. From wine pairings to appetizers, from the different steak cuts to side dishes, she was splendid. I can't thank you enough for your recommendation - every single aspect blew our mind. I was very impressed with your ability to explain the dishes in both Korean and English, and your photo taking skills (thank you for the lovely pics btw).

We went for the tomahawk for two (perfectly cooked at medium rare), crab cakes, red wine, two different sauces, loaded potato, and the three kinds of mustard sauce on the side - brought by Jisu (we would have totally missed this if not for her initiative).

The bread with the amazing butter to start the course, the beautifully window table offered to us, and the elegant atmosphere made this our best dinner date in Dubai yet.

Now, you may think why I emphasized service and Jisu so much in this review. I believe outstanding service should be awarded and recognized. As I said before, when I visit top end restaurants I expect food to be top notch but having the service be just as good makes the difference between a good restaurant and amazing restaurant.

Thank you Prime 68 and thank you Jisu for an amazing night. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank ddss93
JW Marquis S, Manager at Prime68 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear ddss93,

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit to Prime68.

Our associates are committed to go above and beyond our guests expectations, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to make your dining experience an enjoyable one.
I will personally praise Jisu for creating unforgettable experience for you.
Myself and Chef Brent would be more than happy to have you once again at Prime68 and offer you more of our exceptional services.

Byron.Naidoo@marriott.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed 11 January 2018

when it started the steak and the food was great recently its not good anymore location is amazing food and services is baaaad

1  Thank 442essa

Dear 442essa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

However, I was disappointed to read your comments regarding the shortfall in our service and quality of food.

Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the teams with utmost importance to ensure that similar incidents do not occur in the future.

It would be very much appreciated if we can have the opportunity to speak to you personally. With this in mind, may I kindly request you to contact us directly on Byron.Naidoo@marriott.com

We value the consistency of our standards and we aim ensure that we provide our guest the best experience.

Thank you once again and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Prime68 again.

Restaurant Manager Prime68 Steakhouse

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Undoubtedly Prime68 is a top steakhouse and given the views it’s well worth a visit.

We were a group of 10 and used the private dining room which has spectacular panoramic views.

The steak is top class which should be the case given the prices which are too end. My rib eye was a bit fatty but juicy and tasty.

The only let down was occasional sloppy service, for example when we ordered more wine it was opened and served before I could taste it. Given the price and quality of the wine that is simply not acceptable.

All in all though an excellent restaurant.

Dear tbuae999,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

However, I was disappointed to read your comments regarding the shortfall in our service.

Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the team with utmost importance to ensure that similar incidents do not occur in the future.

Restaurant Manager Prime68 Steakhouse

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to Dubai and a colleague of my husbands told us about this super restaurant- he said you will enjoy the best steak you have ever eaten - a big claim to live up to - but he was right! Excellent service - very well looked after by both the manager, Byron and our waitress, Cecilia - attentive but not intrusive. Fish cakes and lobster bisque to start with followed by filet steaks cooked to perfection with a selection of sauces accompanied by very naughty sweet potato fries and cream spinach sides - as a result no room for dessert! Wine by the carafe which works well when one of you drinks red and the other only white! The steak (sorry to go on) was cooked to perfection and melted on the tongue - to die for! Fabulous views added to a perfect evening- thank you. Maria & Paul

Dear Propertiesbeauty,

I will personally praise Cecilia for creating unforgettable experience for you.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The steaks are excellent and the service is outstanding. If you like steak then this is the place to go! There's a selection of meats and cuts. I didn't enjoy the side dishes that much, but you pick a steakhouse for it steaks and you absolutely can't go wrong here! And the views from the 68th floor location are stunning -- ask for a table by the window when booking.

Dear fsghneim,