“Our favourite Brazilian ”

Fogueira Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #133 of 10,436 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$86 - US$116
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Friday Brunch: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Dinner: Saturday to Wednesday: 6:30 pm – 12:00 am Thursday and Friday: 6:30 pm – 1:00 am AED 335 (Without Alcohol) AED 360 (With Soft Beverage and Caipirinhas) AED 445 (With Alcohol) Fogueira Restaurant is Dubai's 1st Authentic Brazilian Churrascaria Restaurant located on the 35th floor of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach. It has indoor and outdoor seating available with stunning views of the Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach offering a variety of Brazilian specialties, including all-you-can-eat Brazilian barbecue and seafood that is served straight to your table. Enjoy live entertainment from our Latino Band performing every Monday to Saturday and Samba Dancers every Monday to Friday. A Full Gastronomic Experience of: • Salad Bar - Wide selection of tropical mixed salads, which includes palm hearts, avocado, and ceviche just to name a few. • Brazilian specialties - Brazilian BBQ with farofa, black beans, polenta, fried banana and freshly baked cheese bread and coxinha, the famous Brazilian chicken croquet. • 15 Different Cuts: chicken, lamb, beef, seafood and caramelized pineapple.
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My Brazilian girlfriend loves this place and we have been there quiet often . The team are Brazilian making the hospitality great and one of our favourite severs is Junior who knows a lot about the meat he's serving which is very helpful .

That have taken their famous garlic bread off the menu but when we asked for it the guys prepared it for us , this is the best hospitality you can get .

For us this is an experience more than just dining out !

There are a few other places in town who serve Brazilian churrasco but this one beats them all .

1  Thank Wael J

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived it was really quiet however that was short lived... the place filled up very quickly and the atmosphere was amazing. The sound of laughter and the live band was heart warming. I would recommend that you reserved a table before going.

Right this place is amazing the location to start with is on 35th floor over looking the city and marina. It's totally breath taking.

The food.... wow wow wow I can't even put into words how lovely the food is... if you like meat then this is the place for you.. you know your in a good restaurant when the master chef is watching every detail of how the food is being served as well as cooked.

The staff were lovely, nothing was to much for them... the took a 170AED off our bill and we don't even know why. The wine is beautiful the food is wow and the staff are lovely.

10/10 from us...

2  Thank grace5777
Reviewed 11 August 2017

CHURRASCO!! Yesssss!

I was invited to review the restaurant, and as a fellow Brazilian, it was truly a pleasure.

Fogueira is located in such a pretty part of Dubai, and the view from their lounge is so perfect! I could have been there for hours just enjoying all the pretty lights from Dubai Marina.

The restaurant is comfy and totally gives you the vibe of a Brazilian Churrascaria. The live band is so cool! They accept song suggestions and play such Brazilian and Latin classics. I caught myself dancing and singing along many times!! Hahahahaha.

And the food... OMG, the food!! I had a good coxinha after so long!! I almost couldn't believe my taste buds. Hahahahahaha. The beef cuts are perfect and barbecued in coal to perfection. The food buffet has an awesome selection of Brazilian favorites to accompany the meat. I love eating picanha with white rice and vinagrete.

Writing this already made feel lile going back there!

If you are a meat lover, this is the place for you.

2  Thank Sindy_Mohammed
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Having tried the other very famous Brazilian steakhouse in Dubai, I must declare that we are regulars in Fogueira and intend to keep being so for as long as we live in Dubai.

The entrees are varied and of very high quality (specially recommend the polenta), but surely be careful not to spoil your appetite for the undisputed champion: THE MEAT. The Pasadores (waiters serving you the meat) serve top-quality cuts with immaculate and joyful attention. The picanha and the filet mignon are among the best I have ever tried in any country.

For the desserts, 100% recommended to try the cinnamon pineapple.

Special stellar mention to the manager Angela and the pasador Junior, who every single time take care of us as if they were trying to make us want to Fogueira 7 times a week (which they are on the road of achieving!).

A safe bet for great meat in a great place.

1  Thank JonathanSoler
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We love the place, delicious flavours, amazing staff, sweet live music and above all the great service that meet your personal taste.I likeI highly recommend this place for special occasions especially in Winter yiy can enjoy the outdoor terrac for more fun with the dancers.

2  Thank Um T