“A must when your in Dubai!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 127 Dessert in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My fave place to go whenever I'm in Dubai! Food is good and the cheesecakes are mouth watering. I want one now lol.
Would defiantly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,682)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Service is good Food is very delicious desert is that one of the biggest Cheesecake what I’m seen.
I was visiting theatre in daytime but there was no hurry and I get table fast.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Between the beach & the walk lies a place which offers exceptional food with lip smacking desserts .Try there Red Velvet Cake with serene ambience & perfect backdrop & you will savour the taste

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have never seen so many variety of good quality large portion cheesecake. About 35 on average each.
We went to the one Located on The Walk/beach. JRB. Got one for me and my Daughter to share. Was Enough as we had food there too. Macaroni balls. Omg. The best. And the lemonade is amazing. They refill it for You Too.
Been Twice and going One More time For Sure. Amazing service. Get a table upstairs and outside. Lovely
Views.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

In the cheesecake factory you can eat many other delicious meals, not only cheesecake or sweets. The staff is very friendly and they manage the reservations or seats very quickly and well.