5,929 results
All reviews coral lounge girders bar le rivage beach kit sister hotel great hotel public beach pool area jbr walk our honeymoon jebel ali excellent location restaurants and shops free shuttle dubai marina club room building work
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel location at the top of 'The Walk'. Had a junior suite room 2311 with great views including the Dubai Eye (still under construction). Used the Coral Lounge for all our breakfasts, afternoon teas and Happy hours. Ross was superb and so was Angelica. Our room attendant Binod was fantastic as anything he could do for us he did. Both my wife and I have nothing but praise for the hotel and all it's staff. This was our second visit and enjoyed every minute.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear briangdav,

Thank you for your kind review for JA Ocean View Hotel.

I feel honoured that you chose us to celebrate your 70th birthday with us and glad we were able to make it a memorable one. Thank you for all your compliments.

Once again, thank you for your ringing endorsement and it will be our pleasure welcoming you back to JA Ocean View Hotel soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for our Wedding Anniversary. The hotel is in a fabulous location close to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants. We stayed half board and could not fault the food, breakfast was plentiful and lots of choices to suit everyone. The evening meals had theme nights buffets which served good quality food. The staff were very polite and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. The only slightly downside for us was not being able to use the sauna or Jacuzzi at the same time as there were different times for men and woman. Overall my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This was our first trip to Dubai and was only a stop over for 2 days to break up our trip home from Europe. We are definitely coming back here and staying at this hotel. The whole experience exceeded our expectations and the staff/people are the the friendliest around. Doesn’t matter if you spend $5 or $500 , you get treated like gold. Awesome experience! Every aspect of the hotel was 10/10!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear R7967QKmarc,

Thank you for your kind review of JA Ocean View Hotel.

It’s always a great pleasure to see some lovely and highly rated reviews like yours which has also left a happy grin on my face. It makes me feel honoured when I see some honest feedback like yours, with very positive remarks which I will also ensure to share with my entire team, who looked after you and helped to create a memorable experience during your stay with us.
Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for highly recommending us to the other Trip Advisor travellers.

Heartfelt Regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I facilitated a 3 day workshop at the JA Ocean View Hotel. Delegates stayed at the JA Oasis Beach Towers.
The apartments at the JA Oasis Beach Towers are exceptional. The space and décor were appreciated by our delegates. The hotel is well located at JBR.
We went down the road to the JA Ocean View Hotel for our workshop. The meeting room was well equipped and staff offered superior service. Lunch was served at the Le Rivage hotel. We had a wide selection of food on offer. Taste superb.

I'd like to mention the heart of any organization, in my view, 'the people'! The staff at both hotels are so accommodating and just plain kind! They did everything to make our group's stay was comfortable and workshop happened as smoothly as possible! A special mention to Judie and Kristina in reservations and Ianne and Deepak in the Conference Centre. Thanks again to each of you and your colleagues who went above and beyond every time! We will definitely be back

Room Tip: Apartments at the JA Oasis Beach Towers are all exceptional both pool and beach view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear menezesdebble,

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower and your group conference at JA Ocean View Hotel
We are pleased to know that you and the delegates enjoyed your stay and appreciated our spacious apartments and the decor display.

Moreover, we are proud of the conference facilities we have, and our team takes great pride in the service and food they offer, so I'm happy to read your comments on your recent experience at the hotel - I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team especially Kristina,Judie, Deepak and Ianne.

Thanks again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as a stop before we went on to Mauritius for our honeymoon. The hotel was fab! We had a massive room with a lovely view out to the sea, we were on the 19th floor. The hotel has 4 restaurants and the Tribeca one is sort of like a bar as well we really enjoyed it there. The reception staff are also helpful, we booked the bateaux river cruise with reception too. Overall a fab hotel with a nice pool and views, and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leighturner88
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Leighturner88,

Thank you for sharing your appreciative endorsement for JA Ocean View Hotel.
I feel honoured that you chose us as your honeymoon stop over and glad we were able to make it a memorable one. My entire team sends their thanks to you for complimenting their efforts at creating a remarkable experience for you.

I am also glad to know that you would visit us again in the future which is a good news for us at the hotel.

Leighturner88, we are equally excited to welcome you back again soon.