5,998 results
All reviews coral lounge girders bar le rivage beach kit sister hotel great hotel public beach pool area jbr walk our honeymoon jebel ali excellent location restaurants and shops free shuttle dubai marina club room building work
Reviewed 18 October 2015

JA Ocean View Hotel at The Walk Jumeirah Beach have good location near the Beach and The Walk and Hotel Service is very good .
I stayed there during Islamic New Year this Month with my family and also there breakfast excellent with many chose to eat.

Room Tip: choose higher floors with sea view and the walk
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear h_almahmeed,

Thank you for taking time to share with other travellers this wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to have offered you a great time during the past Islamic New Year’s holiday.

It has been a pleasure having you as our guests and my entire team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Everything was 1st class -should be 5*rating -from the concierge to the maids everything excellent - ala carte restaurant lovely -even the concierge charged up my i pad for me to go to up the burge khalifa !! Will come again to same hotel

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear eifion p,

I am so happy to see your comments about the 5 star ratings, indeed you received a 5 star service and thank you for your wonderful review.

We can’t wait for you to be our regular guests. See you on your next stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2015

We stayed here October for 3 nights .Wonderful staff who sent a cake to our room for my wife's birthday and it was delicious.Thanks so much for that .The staff in the hotel were at all times friendly and extremely helpful with directions and advice.We stayed on the 15th floor in a very big and comfortable room with a fine view of the local area.The breakfast was very good with plenty of choices.We also paid a few visits to the Girders bar for a couple of refreshing drinks after a day in the sweltering Dubai heat .
The hotel is in a very good location with plenty of restaurants and the beach nearby as well as the nearest Metro link within a 5 minutes walk .The nearby marina is also well worth a visit .
Great hotel keep up the good folks.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear duffy65,

I am very pleased to read your review and not least most proud of the wonderful team we have here at JA Ocean View Hotel. I will certainly ensure to pass on your compliments to them.
It is our pleasure to take care of our guests, after all it is you that make our jobs worthwhile. I truly appreciate your compliments of the hotel’s facilities and agreeable location.

Thank you for choosing JA Ocean View Hotel. I very much hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Yours Sinecerely,

Reviewed 18 October 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights, was great lovely big room I think the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in! All the staff where very helpful, breakfast was brilliant so much to choose from they had everything.

It's right at the bottom of Dubai so we found we had to get a lot of taxis which was fine as they where so cheap!

The air con in the room worked really well thank god!

All in all couldn't fault it was fab base for us to get out and about!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear kate1234534,

It is such an enormous pleasure to read your review and thanks for taking time to share with other travellers here on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled that you found JA Ocean View Hotel having the most comfortable bed you had ever slept in, that’s just amazing! I appreciate your lovely compliments of the hotel and I very much hope this means we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit. Your kind words about my team were shared to them and such comments go a long way to motivating our associates.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This hotel is five star hotel services while it is rated as 4 star hotel. Location and facilities are outstanding. it worth the money you spend. All rooms are having sea view. Restaurants and JBR walk are just less than a minute walk.

Room Tip: all rooms are having sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Adel W,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our services at the hotel as well as appreciative of the opulence of JBR - The Walk. With the festive seasons heading our way in few months and the weather becoming much more pleasant, JBR - The Walk will turn out to be haven for guests who stay with us at JA Ocean View Hotel.

We would love to have you visit us again during the upcoming festive season.

Sincere regards,