“Breakfast at the Sahn Eddar”
Review of Burj Al Arab

Burj Al Arab
Book In Advance
More Info
US$298.00*
and up
Afternoon Tea at Sahn Eddar Restaurant in Burj al...
Ranked #4 of 358 things to do in Dubai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We wanted to visit the Burj al Arab and found the option to do so by having breakfast at the Sahn Eddar restaurant located in the mezzanine. We knew it was going ti be nice, but didn’t expect it was going to be that nice. The service was impecable. We had the pleasure to have Gracie at our table and she was adorable. She made the experience quite wonderful. I had mentioned that I was celebrating my birthday, so when we asked for the check, Gracie came with a delicious happy birthday cake and sang for me. Moreover, she gave a beautiful rose to my wife. Once we finished, she escorted us to the pool area, so we could have some great pictures. Thank you Gracie! You made our visit a very special one.

1  Thank Experience267607
Write a ReviewReviews (11,231)
All reviews
in 407 reviews
"sail"
in 115 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Too much colour, too much plastic, way too much bling. Supposed to be luxury but perhaps only for magpies and vanity seekers.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My expectations were set at gaudy but I was more than pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Although the place has more guiding than Versailles, it blends into the lush carpets and lighting. The staff was incredibly friendly and the jumping fountain and aquariums was more than enough to keep two seven year-olds entertained while we waited for our dinner table.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Though we were not allowed to enter the premises unless booked there, the hotel itself was a sight for saw eyes

The beauty of Dubai is insurmountable