1,719 results
All reviews metro station sharaf dg emirates mall al barsha great hotel recommend this hotel free wifi rooftop pool minute walk walking distance very pleasant stay clean rooms junior suite business trip house keeping reception staff special thanks
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I loved it. The rooms have been fitted and it was always clean. Most of all I liked the service at dinner. The surrounding area was also good, the things we wanted to see were not far away and there was always a taxi in front of the Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. We are pleased to note that you were satisfied with our property and with the services we provided, specially at the dinner time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai and to the Cosmopolitan Hotel.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Actually everything was good.
I would like to book again in this hotel.
Friendly staff especially ms Jamila
I would like to say thank you to her
Also I dont want to forget the duty manager Mr chris also I want to say thank you to him

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Rashed,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.

We are pleased to have satisfied your expectations and your comments have been passed on to our team as they are very encouraging and will help us pushing our benchmarks upwards.

Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai and to the Cosmopolitan Hotel on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Congratulations for everything. We had a great time. You have helped make us an unforgettable holiday in a very nice and comfortable hotel where you have everything you may need. Keep this level and quality.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 April 2017

Dear Ms Floriane,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I found a good deal there so I went directly to try it out during my stay in Dubai.
Oh My Good!!! It's fantastically clean & you can feel a positive vibe in the place.
Smooth check in , a nice warm welcome from the lady in the reception, sorry I'm bad with Names.
A very comfortable bed, a very clean bathroom, and a great catered room.
I stayed for 3 nights there and I would consider them ones of my best there in Dubai.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 25 April 2017

Dear Mr Ahmed,

Thanks a lot for the detailed review and it's great that you went through all aspects of your stay. We are even more happy to see that you enjoyed your trip.
Such comments are very motivation to our team and encourage us to continue exploring ways to make the stay of our customers even more satisfying and memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at the Cosmopolitan Hotel

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 April 2017

the only bad thing that I am against is that things (drinks, sweets and Chipsy,...) put in the kitchen is not labelled well as it is priced, and the price list is hidden at the back of the things and this is sort of delusion. also one box of medicine without information about what inside is included, I didn't use and I leave it opened and I payed its price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr Samy,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your review and thank you for sharing your feedback.

The minibar items we have in our rooms are available in worldwide hotels. We have also added for our health conscious customers healthy snacks for example: dried fruits and nuts , air popped popcorn and natural juices .
You could have probably omitted to notice that the list of ingredients are mentioned on the back side of the first aid box.
Having said that , we thank you once again for your feedback as we are constantly reviewing our guests comments and will continue on improving further our choices and quality as we are keen to satisfy the maximum number of our guests.

Best regards,
Chirine Ghorayeb

having sdaid that, we tolk your coments nto conmisderation