“Marhaba.........”

Carlton Palace Hotel
Ranked #213 of 555 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I had booked this hotel through a travel agent from Bahrain and this hotel was well recommended by them. Since I was with my family and was on holidays I wanted to stay somewhere near the beach front but however looking at the price factor they were bit constraint on my budget and decided to go to this hotel which was on the other side ,Deira. They also have their other hotel in Jumeirah on the beach and they do provide beach access at a very nominal fee which is an added advantage.
I was with my wife and 2 kids and had booked for an executive room. Upon check in the manager around showed me the room that I was booked for and also showed me a suite and I decided to go for suite with an additional difference as it was ideal for my family as the room had living room and master bed room and this gave us the additional space required.
The executive room offers you a lot of benefits such as breakfast, tea/coffee through out the day and the happy hours in the evening which is a true value for money.
Apart from this there are also plenty of supermarkets around for your small needs and commuting is at utmost ease as the metro is just 5 minutes walk away from the hotel.
Excellent staff around with seamless service, what else do you need? Great!!!!!!!!!
Always look for that Indian Manager around who always has a pleasant smile on his face for any of your needs.

Room Tip: Book for an executive room or the suite.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmad A
Metropolitan Pa... M, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2012

Dear Guest,

I loved to read your response and to feel how much you enjoyed our hotel. Your comment is absolutely GREAT!!! We always thrive to accomplish a good quality of service, where our guests satisfaction matters most for us. I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Carlton Palace Hotel

Reviewed 11 February 2012

We have just returned from a five night stay and found the hotel to be really good. We received a complimentary upgrade upon arrival which was a pleasant surprise. The restaurants offer good quality food. The best thing about our stay was the staff, they were so helpful. In the bar we were made to feel like really valued customers and the band were brilliant. We would definately stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Metropolitan Pa... M, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us at Metropolitan Palace Hotel. We are delighted to read your awesome comment that we were able to make your stay a memorable one, by providing you the positive experience.

We would like to thank you for your support and kind words of appreciation.

We hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Dubai.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I was here with my family and it is brilliant. The busy part of Dubai is located here and this hotel had real 5 star service. Rooms are Ok, we had deluxe kind of room. Staff is attantive and services good

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dimitri S
Metropolitan Pa... M, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel Dubai.

I greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We are proud to receive such good comments on our service, as our team pride themselves in making each guest feel at home during their stay with us.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Lately I had been to Dubai, and my agent had booked in a 4* hotel near the city which was not that comfortable and then upon my request moved me to Metropolitan Palace. I was impressed firstly at the reception when I was received with a smile by the lady on the counter...she was beatifull and sweet too. The room was clean and smelling good and as well the restaurants too... being a person much on fb was happy with their Internet and wifi connection in the lounge. The staffs are very friendly and helpfull at all times....impecable..

I would recommend this to my friends and will also stay in this hotel on my next visit...

Room Tip: I was on the executive floor so it was huge and well done ....905
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RichardsonW
Metropolitan Pa... M, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear from you that you had a wonderful stay with us and your comment was highly appreciated and became an inspiration to our team. We at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel are looking forward for your next visit.

Thanking you,

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Nice Property, clean and tidy, The advice they give to travellers was confusing, the Manager and front Office Supervisor are rude and not prepared to admit they gave incorrect information on airport transport that caused us to miss our flight. They just didn't care. Take you money very quickly. Avoid this place. Spend your money at an establishment that knows what customer service is.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family