Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
SAVE US$15
Hotels.com
US$42
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$40
Expedia.comUS$42
StayForLongUS$53
1,250 results
All reviews washing machine deira city close to the airport gym and swimming pool metro station shopping mall walking distance room service long stay special thanks excellent stay excellent hotel front office dubai airport business trip enjoyed my stay housekeeping staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a brilliant stay at the J5 hotel, it's clean, good location, very close from the train station.. and the staff were extremely helpful, would definitely recomanded. will certainly stay here again...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ayman Gamal, General Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
We are very flattered to receive such wonderful feedback about your recent visit here to J5 Hotels Port Saeed especially your positive experience with my colleagues. Your comments will be shared with the team to keep everyone motivated in continuing the excellent service expected from them.
We are also delighted that the general cleanliness and our convenient location enhanced your experience as we are close to the mall and nearby the airport and metro.
Hope you will come and visit us soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed 10 nights and I have good memory of staying :) Staff very friendly and I want to thanks exactly Mr.Savito !!! He knows his job how to make his visitors happy , very helpful and reacting fast if you have any details which bother you . I was not satisfied with my room coz it was not enough day light and I’m a person which love light and it will change my waking, notice for hotel - time to change towels to new :), not bad but it’s time ;) So Mr.Savito change for me the room( all my requested points )and my staying become great !! The light was giving me nice morning touch with the view on mosque. The rooms and bathroom - clean , bed - comfortable . And mini kitchen - give you chance to do some eggs if you wake up like me very late ( on vacation ) and breakfast already finished in the hotel ‍♀️.
Location is good coz airport very near and city center just by walk ( you can hide from sun if you have nothing else to do ))My purpose was to see my old friend girl which live just opposite building - so it was great location. Thanks again guys ! Specially Savito was very helpful !!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your recent stay visit at J5 Hotels-Port Saeed and it is indeed a pleasure to receive your feedback about your experience. It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation. I would share your delightful feedback with my colleagues, I am sure they would be happy to hear this. I’m also delighted that Savito of Front Desk was able to go the extra mile to make your stay truly memorable. We are greatly heartened by your feedback, and we will continue to serve you the hospitality you have come to expect from us. We are also grateful for your compliments about the cleanliness, rooms, bed comforts, and location. It is our pleasure to have been of service to you during your stay.
We look forward to your next visit to J5 Hotels Port Saeed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great stay and the staff and I would like to recommend it and come back again... Thank you to the employee. savito and ahlam thay was too match nice the only thing The parking lot was tight, and I hope it's solved.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff were able to provide a great experience and memorable stay here at J5 Hotels Port Saeed.
Your kind comments have been passed on to the team especially to Savito and Ahlam of the Front Desk.
On the other hand, your comment with regards to "tight parking" has been taken on most positively and will be reviewed for future development plans.
Again thank you for your review and feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent customer service to mr savito and mr hassan .
I keep coming back because i felt its my home..thank you for your five star service. The room was very cozy and clean. The facilities are in good condition . The staff are very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for this amazing review.
We really appreciate your kind words about our staff and we are happy that you consider us as your home-away-from-home.
We take pride in our staff and it makes us glad to hear that they exceeded your expectations and left such a positive impression on you. We have passed your compliments to the team especially to Savito and Hassan and I can assure you that your recognition will not only motivate them but also help to continuously strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
We cannot wait to extend our warmest welcome to you again and to offer you another delightful stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super clean rooms, Staff very professional and helpful, Mr. FAROUQ make it very easy and quick check in and out, he called to make sure everything is OK, and giving me flexible check out, Pool and gym are of high standards, sauna and steam and availalbe and clean, parking is available at the hotel, they provide you each day with the amenities you need (towels, soap, shampoo, water) , electrical oven is there in the room which is a big plus

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ayman Gamal, General Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for choosing to stay at J5 Hotels Port Saeed and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Appreciate your excellent feedback towards our service, facilities and the cleanliness. Your compliments will certainly be passed on to Farouk and I’m sure he will be so happy to hear your kind words towards him.
It was truly a pleasure to have you staying with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Rooms Division Manager