I had my doubts about the hotel after reading some of the negative reviews. We stayed here for a week at the end of Feb. and had a great time in this resort. Our kids loved it! The first 3 nights we stayed in a Family Room on the 9th floor overlooking the Horizon Lounge pool deck bar on the 3rd floor. Sunday and Monday night to our satisfaction but on Tuesday night there was a pool party and I must say the music was very loud. Luckily our kids fell asleep but we didn't and the music lasted until 02.00 AM. We complained about the music the same night and the next morning the reception desk called us and offered us a room on the other side of the tower as the next pool party was scheduled on Thursday. This room on the 11th floor turned out to be a Club Suite overlooking the marina and the palm island. Excellent service and no more complaints from our side about the loud music!
Other than that both the family room and the club suite are very spacious and the beds are big and comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly and their service is excellent. The food in the buffet restaurant is good; it's not exquisite but tasteful, fresh and the variety is great. Every night different dishes are being served. The price for a pint of Heineken or a glass of wine is EUR7,50. The location of the hotel is good: at the beach and around the corner from the Dubai Walk. A taxi to the Dubai mall/Burj Khalifa will cost approx. EUR10 one-way.
Positive: spacious rooms, friendly staff, excellent service, good restaurant, kids club + playground, nice beach and pool, large variety of restaurants and bars
Negative: loud music pool deck bar, water slide area needs renovation, fairly big number of Russian guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Dubai's world famous Jumeirah Beach and adjacent to the magnificent Dubai Marina, the hotel occupies one of Dubai's most enchanting beach side location that is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. The Resort features three pools, including kid's pool with water slides, variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, superb fitness and Spa facilities. With 446 rooms and suites, Habtoor Grand Resort offers some of the best 5 star accommodation Dubai has to offer in an unrivaled setting. All the spacious guest rooms & suites of the hotel are either sea-facing or overlooking the landscaped gardens. With 16 themed bars and restaurants designed to suit all tastes. Welcome to Paradise of perfect vistas, where lush landscapes meet the warm Arabian Gulf, framed by pristine beach and clear blue sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habtoor Grand Resort And Spa
- Habtoor Grand Dubai
- Habtoor Hotel Dubai
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
- Habtoor Dubai