Khalidia Hotel Apartments
US$149
US$126
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hilton
US$217
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$198
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Conrad Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$148
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$284
US$256
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$134
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$133
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$434
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2015

everything were perfect . i like the service there and how the staff's attitude there in way they are friendly with the customers and how fast they are in completing all the registration procedures. even the fact that there is few parking in that area, the hotel tries to get enough parking by providing parking under the hotel building in such a way to make the customers comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Dear Mr. Hamza,

I would like to thank you for your valuable comments and your true experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai. I am sure it will help many of our esteemed guest in making a right decision while choosing their preferred hotel in Dubai.

I would like to welcome you again on your next trip to Dubai and we at Khalidia Hotel , Dubai will be delighted to serve you.

Please feel free to contact me or my reservation team for further the arrangement of your next visit to Khalidia Hotel, Dubai.

Mohammed Iqbal, CHA

Reviewed 21 May 2015

I give Kudos to the housekeeping team, very friendly and helpful, the lady at the reception needs to be more friendly towards guest.
Overall the hotel apartment is very neat. the cleaners need to be awarded.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ms. Zeeba,

Please allow me to thank you for your valuable comments. I am happy to know that our housekeeping team had achieved your expectations during the stay and I have noted your comments on the receptionists. Necessary measures will be implemented for future.

Me and my team would be more than happy to serve you and your family again on your next visit to Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Please feel free to call our reservation team so we can ensure that your next visit at Khalidia is even better.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

We visited last month, with the family and we were very satisfied, as well as the management and hotel staff. The hotel is good, with extensive restaurant which has always fresh food, fresh vegetables and beautifully prepared. Located near the center, subway from hotel had 500 meters if walks. Near is huge market where you can by things such as fresh vegetables and so on.
So as a conclusion, I have preferred this hotel, although a bit old, it seemed that was built long ago, but with cleanliness and service were very satisfied.
One thing I have to add: Beware the taxi, especially with those who are parked near the hotel, do not travel with them, contact the hotel staff and they are able to help each time.
Thank you Iqbal and your wonderful staff.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2015

Dear Sir,

Firstly I would like to thank you for providing your valuable comments with the real experience you and your family had at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Its an honor for us to be of service to you always. I have taken into consideration your comments on the age of the hotel and we are taking necessary measures to upgrade the same in due course.

Once again thank you and feel free to contact me or my reservations team for your next visit to prepare a memorable stay for you at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Appliances and bathrooms need to be upgraded for sure. As I had issue with AC, TV and fridge. But they replaced them quickly.

No free WI-FI and also its very costly to buy. Took more than 90 mins for check in even though I mentioned I need check in a hour earlier.

Pros: huge space

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your kind comments and your true experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

We have taken your comments for further enhancement of the property and will ensure that your next stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai will be a memorable with a different experience.

Please feel free to contact our 24 hours reservations team for the ongoing promotions so that you benefit from the one best suits you.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the personal is polite and ready to help you. The restaurant is not to big but the food is ok. If you need a place to stay in Abu Dhabi , this hotel is a good place to stay . Is situated close to the corniche beach . What was my favorite thing about my staying over there : the big single room. The furniture is new and the bed was huge .

Stayed: January 2015
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind comments. I understand from your comments that you enjoyed the facilities of our sister hotel Khalidia Palace in Abu Dhabi. I would request you to review the same on the Khalidia Palace Al Rahyan Hotel Trip Advisor page to help other valuable guest know us better.

Apprecaite your time and feedback and we are more than happy to serve you again and again at any of our properties within UAE.

For further details please feel free to contact us at reservations@khalidiahotel.ae

Thanking You