See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We visited last month, with the family and we were very satisfied, as well as the management and hotel staff. The hotel is good, with extensive restaurant which has always fresh food, fresh vegetables and beautifully prepared. Located near the center, subway from hotel had 500 meters if walks. Near is huge market where you can by things such as fresh vegetables and so on.
So as a conclusion, I have preferred this hotel, although a bit old, it seemed that was built long ago, but with cleanliness and service were very satisfied.
One thing I have to add: Beware the taxi, especially with those who are parked near the hotel, do not travel with them, contact the hotel staff and they are able to help each time.
Thank you Iqbal and your wonderful staff.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2015

Dear Sir,

Firstly I would like to thank you for providing your valuable comments with the real experience you and your family had at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Its an honor for us to be of service to you always. I have taken into consideration your comments on the age of the hotel and we are taking necessary measures to upgrade the same in due course.

Once again thank you and feel free to contact me or my reservations team for your next visit to prepare a memorable stay for you at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Appliances and bathrooms need to be upgraded for sure. As I had issue with AC, TV and fridge. But they replaced them quickly.

No free WI-FI and also its very costly to buy. Took more than 90 mins for check in even though I mentioned I need check in a hour earlier.

Pros: huge space

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your kind comments and your true experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

We have taken your comments for further enhancement of the property and will ensure that your next stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai will be a memorable with a different experience.

Please feel free to contact our 24 hours reservations team for the ongoing promotions so that you benefit from the one best suits you.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the personal is polite and ready to help you. The restaurant is not to big but the food is ok. If you need a place to stay in Abu Dhabi , this hotel is a good place to stay . Is situated close to the corniche beach . What was my favorite thing about my staying over there : the big single room. The furniture is new and the bed was huge .

Stayed: January 2015
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind comments. I understand from your comments that you enjoyed the facilities of our sister hotel Khalidia Palace in Abu Dhabi. I would request you to review the same on the Khalidia Palace Al Rahyan Hotel Trip Advisor page to help other valuable guest know us better.

Apprecaite your time and feedback and we are more than happy to serve you again and again at any of our properties within UAE.

For further details please feel free to contact us at reservations@khalidiahotel.ae

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 19 January 2015

The hotel is very spacious, has good toilets and a very clean environment which are very important to me.
I was on vacation with my family of 6 spent 8 days in London before coming to Dubai and enjoyed our stay at Khalidia Hotel.
The only thing we regret was the paid WiFi which was free in all our stay in U.K.
I recommend to anyone on holiday with a family. It's home away from home. Good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2015
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am truly happy to hear your comments and in particularly to know that we had one more happy guests. I hope we managed to exceed your expectations.

I have taken notes on your comment for WIFI and will certainly review the same.

Please feel free to contact me or my reservations team in preparation of your next visit to Dubai.

We will be more than happy to be of service to you again.

Mohammed Iqbal, CHA

Reviewed 19 January 2015

We stayed when in transit back to Europe. With a 2am flight, we needed somewhere safe, comfortable and with enough room for a family of 5, with easy access to the airport.

We arrived at 3pm, which coincided with the check out time, which meant the reception staff were quite busy. However, they made every effort to get us checked in and sorted out with our luggage with friendly enthusiasm.

The room itself has seen better days - but the beds/mattresses/sheets/pillows were very comfortable and clean. The highlight was the room service - we had fantastic local style food - amazingly fresh, tasty and cooked perfectly, and the price was not bad for a hotel.

For a family, on a budget, we would be tempted to stay here again - it did have a kitchen although it was not 'fully' supplied, if we were to stay again we would indicate that we intend to cook and ask them to make sure the kitchen was stocked properly. Locally, it is the 'old' Dubai and so the local area is less expensive and quite easy to walk around (it was Winter - December - so very pleasant temperature-wise).

There are a lot of hotel options in Dubai. This was a 'random' online purchase, made for peak season (Christmas/New Year break) and was very reasonable. Whilst the hotel has seen better days, it was clean and plenty comfortable, and with lots of space!

Room Tip: The official hotel prices and 'wifi' price were revised from the published rates - best to check directly with the hotel or use a reputable booking website...you may get a better deal directly from the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir / Madam,

I siege this opportunity to thank you for your valuable comments which helps us know our services better and improve the same for the comfort of our esteemed guests.

You comments has been noted for further review and action.

Please feel free to contact me or my reservations team in preparation of your next trip to Dubai to avail the best possible deal of the period.