See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

One of the biggest drawback of this hotel apartment was absence of wifi service. We had to pay to use wifi which was way too expensive. Location was good near to the metro station, restaurants and cafes were also very near.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mishalbasel
KhalidiaHotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

I really appreciate the time you have provided while giving your kind comments about Khalidia Hotel, Dubai.

We have noted your comments for further review .

Please feel free to contact me or my reservation team to assist you in your next visit to Dubai

Reviewed 21 September 2014

Though the apartment was decent, the service provided was below average. The Night Manager didn't bother to get us a bottle of chilled drinking water even when we requested. When I asked if they could get one, he just asked me to refrigerate the one in the room (which was lukewarm). When I told him it's to have now and not tomorrow, he point blankly asked me to buy one from grocery, a little far one away, for 1 bottle of chilled water.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Midcha

Dear Sir,

Its really unfortunate to hear that experience from you.

We have done the required investigation and the action was taken against the associate who could not meet your expectations as a valuable guest of Khalidia Hotel.

Be sure that we will personally take care of your expectations on your next visit to Khalidia Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me or my reservation team on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae for any further assistance on your next visit to Dubai.

It will be our pleasure to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Just held a party for our daughter's birthday at the La Palma Restaurant of Khalidia Hotel Apartments. From planning to the event itself, the management and staff were very accommodating of our requests and needs. We give you a 2 thumbs up for the excellent service! The place is so versatile to decorate, and there is good food too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ivy O
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Mrs. Ivy,

It has been a pleasure organizing your event and its our aim to ensure that all events are memorable one.

I am happy to hear those comments which gives me the confident that we have added on more happy and a loyal guest in our list.

You are more than welcome for any future arrangements.

Once again thank you for the valuable time to provide your comments.

Thanking You

Mohammed Iqbal, CHA

Reviewed 19 April 2014

After booking on Booking.com in January we were shocked to find that a few days before our arrival, our booking was cancelled due to a query on our credit card. Fortunately checking the day before about airport collection, we found this. "Fortunately" the hotel had our accommodation but now at a price almost exactly double the booked rate. We were a party of 5 including 3 older people. What option did we have? Staff seemed to be doing us a favour with anything we asked for. Did not plan the airport taxi as requested and followed up on. Suite was OK, but not to the expected standard.

Room Tip: Suites are good for groups and allow some self catering and areas to socialize. However aircons operate for rooms as one group and seperately for living areas. Finding one acceptable temperature for a group of 5 people in their rooms can become complicated.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for giving us your valuable time and sharing the experience during your stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the communication gap created by your booking agent which will be taken further for actions to avoid such disturbance to our valuable guests.

I wish to welcome you again at Khalidia Hotel Apartments to experience the true hospitality.

Please feel free to contact our head of reservations on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae for your next booking and be sure you will experience a totally different welcome.

I will always be reachable on miqbal@khalidiahotel.ae for any further details or assistance you may require in future,

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We decided to choose Khalida hotel apartment through reviews from trip advisor.. Thank God we did the right choice.. We stayed 8 nights and had wonderful stay with them.. location is good.. staff are also good and the room we had was so spacious and clean.. I would love to come back again and recommend it to my friends who are coming to dubai..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Il0ve_G0d
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind comments and the time taken to provide your true opinion and experience information during your stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

I am sure your opinion will be helpful to many of our esteemed guests planning to visit Dubai and use the accommodation facilities of Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

Please feel free to contact our reservations on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae for your future accommodation arrangements.

We will be more than happy to be of service to you again.

Kind Regards