See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We decided to choose Khalida hotel apartment through reviews from trip advisor.. Thank God we did the right choice.. We stayed 8 nights and had wonderful stay with them.. location is good.. staff are also good and the room we had was so spacious and clean.. I would love to come back again and recommend it to my friends who are coming to dubai..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Il0ve_G0d
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind comments and the time taken to provide your true opinion and experience information during your stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

I am sure your opinion will be helpful to many of our esteemed guests planning to visit Dubai and use the accommodation facilities of Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

Please feel free to contact our reservations on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae for your future accommodation arrangements.

We will be more than happy to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Good location,near the Al Rigga metro station,rooms are very spacious,clean and cosy.Excellent breakfast.Kitchen was well equipped,there was everything needed.We didn't use the swimming pool and the sauna,so I can't say anything.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind comments and the time taken to provide your true opinion and experience information.

We will be more than happy to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

On the website, the hotel looks rather wonderful; it is said to be 4 stars and the pictures were up to the mark. However, the reality was anything but. The customer service was vile, the apartment itself was nowhere near what was promised; it was in dire need of a facelift. The photos on the website were poles apart to what this actually was; grime on the floors, inside the fridge and both the bathrooms. We did not even use the balcony as it was disgusting. A toaster was not provided until rang for, there was not sufficient cutlery for four people. Also, there was only one glass for the four people in the “deluxe 2 bed apartment” that was supposedly able to house five people.

The television did not work in the one bedroom, and nor was it an LCD as described. The WiFi, we also had problems with. Twice it stopped working and both times I called reception who said they would send somebody up. Did they? No, my daughter had to fix it both times. Not only that but for the last two days the connection supplying internet to our room would not connect at all. The rugs looked as though they hadn’t been hoovered in months, the floors were so dirty that we could not even walk around barefooted. The water temperature was constantly either too cold or too hot - not able to control, and the control for the AC seemed to be done by those downstairs as whichever setting we put it on, it always dimmed down to as though it was non existent. We were tossing and turning throughout the night; it was that hot. Our complaints fell on deaf ears due to the altercation regarding the booking on the first night - which, I should add, was also not our fault.

Our flight was to land at 10:30pm Dubai time on the 17th and we assumed we would arrive at the hotel post midnight due to airport procedures. Post midnight it is the 18th, not the 17th so we would book for the 18th, would we not? Before booking, we had phoned the hotel thrice to inquire if someone would be at the desk for us to check in as the website said “check in at 3” but it was not specified until when it would end. The woman on the phone had clearly said, “yes, there will be someone available at the desk to check you in, 24 hours.” And yet when we arrived and told those at the desk, they were trying to imply that we were lying and “nobody in the hotel would have said that.” Furthermore, we checked in at 11am the following day - after having had to fork out 800 dirhams for a night in another hotel. Clearly, the 3 o’clock rule does not apply.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mohammad s
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Before beginning my reply I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your kind review and a true stay experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments which not many people initiate. This kind of information helps us ensure guest satisfaction levels are achieved with improvements on areas with non-positive comments from our valuable guests.

I would just like to clarify the statement which my colleague failed to explain it to you that the hotel check-in time starts from 1500 hours on the day of arrival as per the reservation confirmation but the hotel reception is open 24 hours.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. I will also ensure to investigate on the issues that bothered you.

I would be extremely happy to personally take care of your reservation for any trips that you might plan to Dubai in near future.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for future arrangements.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This place was very spacious but certainly didn't appear as good in real life as it had on the internet. Appliances were old and the whole place could have used a bit of a facelift. The swimming pool was quite a bit smaller that it had appeared when I viewed it online. It was also reasonably quiet so it was easy to get a good sleep. One of the balconies was an ashtray when we arrived but was cleaned up after several requests. Overall the service was ok but it would not be my choice again. Being in an older part of town the surrounding area was more characterful than much of Dubai. Overall however it was not a particularly cheering or impresiive place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank furb71
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your kind comments and a true information about your stay which is a great help for us while striving in maintaining the standards and services for all our valuable guests as a boutique property.

I understand your concerns which strike your stay since we are in midst of certain upgrades to our guest facilities. I would like to personally understand more details of your stay in order to ensure that we prepare for even higher expectations and will be confident to welcome you again with a difference.

Please feel free to contact me on miqbal@khalidiahotel.ae.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Hello....!

We booked this hotel 3 rooms aprtment. Pictures are very good on website but rooms/ apartment was not up to the mark. Rooms are nice but not as clean and decent as its seen in pictures found on different booking websites.

Service was good and staff was friendly with smiling face.

The worst thing about this hotel is wifi.... It cost 80 Dhs for 24 hours and 20 Dhs for 1 hour WHAT? :(

Room Tip: Dont take the rooms which have window on main road. Alot of traffic noise during night and early morning.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank QasimAwan
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Mr. Awam,

Its really great to have guests like you who would provide us their stay experience helping us to constantly continue improving our services and achieve the goals of our esteemed guest satisfaction.

I have personally taken note of your review and be sure that they will certainly be considered for enhancements.

I really appreciate your prestigious time and please feel free to contact us for any future arrangements during your next visit to Dubai.

Our contact details would be reservations@khalidiahotel.ae