Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hilton
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$232
Waldorf Astoria
US$212
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$258
US$244
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$163
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$198
Hotels.com
US$397
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Khalidia hotel apartment is a place i desire to lodge in with my family whenever we are in Dubai. Its friendly ambiance and the cleanliness of the rooms and the facilities make you feel like extending your stay in Dubai if it were possible. My children have not stopped to reminisce on the comfort of the hotel and its charming and accommodating staff.
We are very anxious to visit the apartment again in no distant time.

Room Tip: The rooms are all well maintained. Any room you choose would be ok depending on the number in the trip.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony o I
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Mr. Anthony,

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind comments about Khalidia Hotel Apartments with your real experience and your repeated visit to the hotel shows your level of satisfaction which makes us really proud.

Please feel free to contact us on the below mentioned email for your future hotel arrangements whenever you are in Dubai and rest assured that as usual you will have a memorable stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments

Contact Details - reservations@khalidiahotel.ae

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed 3 days.the location was excellent.the staff was polite & friendly.
Every where was clean.
the kitchen and bathroom equipment must be renewed.
the bathroom size is excellent.
I didn't like the smell of air freshener used in corridors.
the check-in & check-out time was very short & easy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank ebrahim e
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Mr. Ebrahim,

Firstly please allow me to thank you for expressing your real stay experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

We have been delighted always to serve you as our loyal guest.

I have noted your comments on the trip advisor review as well as the written note you had left for me at the hotel.

Taking into consideration your choice of fragrance we will have a another one to match your choice at your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me or our reservation team for your next visit who will ensure every minor details are taken care off.

Once again thank you and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Al-Khalidia is among the best Hotel Apparments which I have experienced in Dubai. It has the coomprehensive merits (location, services, recreational facilities etc) which a tourist or business man is looking for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind comments and the time taken to provide your true opinion and experience information. I am sure your opinion will be helpful to many of our esteemed guests planning to visit Dubai.

Please feel free to contact our reservations on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae for your future accommodation arrangements. We will be more than happy to be of service to you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Good place. Recommended. Will stay there again when I go next to Dubai. But internet access in the rooms should be made complimentary as this is the practice in many standard hotels or apartments. this enable many persons accept the place as a first choice location

Room Tip: Corner suites, higher floors
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nimi B

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable review which will be a great assistance for us on our path of striving for perfection.

I am truly happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and it will be our pleasure to be of service to you again and again.

We have noted your internet request and will certainly take necessary measures with our service provider on this issue.

In the meantime please feel free to contact us for your future reservations on the following contact details

Reservation Direct Contact - 0097142016511
- 00971501137894
- reservations@khalidiahotel.ae

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was our first time we had visited Dubai as a family. When we arrived it was quite early about 8:30am and very tired. We checked in but our room was not quite ready so we went for breakfast at the nearby Diera Mall where you can get almost anything to eat including English tea. We got into our room about 11am and first impressions were good. The room was large and spacious but incredibly noisy. Our two boys went for a sleep(they are old enough to stay on their own)and we went to sit by the pool which only gets the sun for a couple of hours between 12noon and about 2pm because of the built up area. That night we slept quite well mainly because we were so tired from the over night flight. In the morning things went a bit down hill, still noisy and my son went for a shower and the door fell off, we noticed a lack of utensils in the kitchen as well. We went to reception to explain and they couldn't have been nicer, they offered to move us to a room on the seventh floor which was lovely and very clean and much quieter,we also got a basket of fruit for the inconvenience which was really kind. We found the staff in all areas of the hotel to be kind and very helpful. Nothing was to much trouble.
Dubai is a fab place for shopping, sight seeing and sun. We will definatly visit again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have less noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lodys4

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable comments and surely it will help us in our motive to continue strive for perfection.

I personally apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in the beginning of your stay at the same time I am happy to hear that my team had ensured to achieve the satisfaction level of your family.

I hope you had a memorable trip and please feel free to contact me directly for your future hotel arrangements and the rest will be taken care off.

Thank you once again.