All reviews private beach beach bar balcony room great resort lebanese restaurant kids pool bars and restaurants reception staff building work building site special thanks burj khalifa pools taxi lounge jumeirah nightlife
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent 3 days here and what a little gem!!!!!,Staff were great and very helpful. This is a small friendly hotel with its own beach which is not crowded.There are several restaurants and a plentiful breakfast.The room we had was huge with a separate living area,dressing room as well as the bedroom.The only negative is no balcony although some rooms did have them.I would certainly come here again and would prefer it too the very large busy hotels as the service is excellent and there is room to move your deckchair around

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The best resort very comfortable to stay in! The staff with Chamu and Julius and the whole team were amazing!! I would definitely recommend it! Great resort for the value! The beach is my husband and I loved our stay here!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This Resort will blow your mind away. Private beach, check. Couple of restaurants on the premises, check. Close enough to the Mall of Dubai and Burj Khalifa. Close enough to the airport that the taxi won't cost you too much. Then there is the amazing staff. You don't know how much to tip them because everyone is so kind and helpful. They have multiple pools. The food is amazing. Perfect location to explore Dubai and enjoy the beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This is a smaller and older hotel then meny others i visited in UAE, but the services is more personal.
Especially from the staff at the Barefoot Lounge at the beach. I'm here at day 2 and already I feel that they know what I need!! Special drink fore me! Love it here! The standard rooms at the Dubai Marine have poor view, but they are cleen and nice. The hotel beach is small but beautiful, cleen and well staffed. This is perfect fore relaxation and at the same time the down town is very near.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Karine T
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Lounge bar
Allisa , Chamu, Bianca, Shibin❤️
Great place ! Charming and cozy. The stuff is great and I had so much fun with my friend there. We enjoyed the beach but also particularly their cocktails and coffee :)

Stayed: October 2017