All reviews front office bur dubai hotel location is metro station memorable stay recommend this hotel rooms are clean house keeping swimming pool excellent stay reception meena bellboy mr housekeeping
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Good hotel with the excellent staff this thw finest hotel in the but Dubai area and I would like to suggest the hotel for the stay amd make their stay memorable... thank you for the memorable stay a Scot hotel i will defiantly stay again with the same hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your review and your experience with Ascot Hotel on Trip Advisor Following your recent stay at Ascot Hotel.
We are glad to hear that you had a great experience whilst staying with us. Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel and most of all our Staff, very much appreciate it. it was a great pleasure having you as our guest.

Front office manager

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I did stayed in the hotel and the hotel was quite maintain and the staff was quite professionally specially rekha at reception was too promptl and help me a lot with everything and i also meet the one gentleman agam he was also helpful a lot every time i would like to suggest this hotel to stay with everyone for the memorable stay thanks for the lovely stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TEXACOSYNTHETICS
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Ascot hotel for 8 days with my friend. As some background information, my friend and I are both male and 23 years old.

I have three main points to my review:

1) Despite advising the hotel of our arrival time in advance, upon arrival to the hotel, our check-in process was unnecessarily delayed. We were told to sit down for a wait off around 25 minutes (at 3:00am!) whilst the receptionist found our booking. After a while I was called over to the reception desk and informed that my booking had been cancelled. I told the receptionist that he was mistaken and MIRACLOUSLY 2 minutes later, he found the booking.

2) After a long drawn out process at reception and after we had paid (at 3:30am) we went up to our room to find a double bed. We chose this hotel above cheaper hotels SPECIFICALLY because they offered two single beds in one room and we chose the twin bed option on Booking.com SPECIFICALLY because we were two men. I went back to reception to complain about this and was told that all the twin rooms were booked up and that if I came back to the reception tomorrow morning, I would be given a double room. Its very convenient that I was not told BEFORE I paid that I would not be receiving the twin room that I was paying for! I asked the receptionist if he could guarantee with 100% certainty that I would get a twin room in the morning. The receptionist told me that I would. In the morning I was once again told that there were no other twin rooms available. I had this conversation with reception THREE more times during my 8 night trip and was informed each time to come back later. Not only were reception unable to assist me with this issue, but the manner in which they spoke to me was unacceptable. In the whole of Dubai I have not experienced worse customer service. I am not an unreasonable person. I find the customer service in Dubai to be very good, but this hotel is ridiculously poor.

3) Hotel Ascot's website advertises that they have a rooftop pool. This is a lie. There is no pool on the rooftop of Ascot Hotel. The pool is at the sister hotel next door (Royal Ascot). Although it is available to use, it is very inconvenient and false advertising.

Along with the many times I visited reception during my stay, I also emailed the hotel directly after I had left to ask for an explanation and a (partial) refund, having not received what I had paid for. Not only did I not receive a refund, I also didn't receive a response to my email.

I did not visit any of the restaurants or bars so cannot make any judgement on these. The rooms were cleaned to a good standard and pool area (albeit at the neighbouring hotel) was quite nice.

If you require two single beds, DO NOT book this hotel. If you are a couple and would like a double bed, it's probably not a bad option.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joshua T

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ascot Hotel Dubai!

We very much appreciate you posting your review on trip advisor.
i am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you faced during your stay. As their was non availability of twin bed room king size bed was given i hope this incident wont stop you from visiting us again.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon here in Ascot Hotel .

Front office manager

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Ascot / Royal Ascot hotel is one hotel with whom we having being dealing since a long time. To start with- Mr. Leaben James who is the Sales Director of the property, is always on the run to help us with the best of rates and getting us the rooms even during the peak dates. The other Sales team- Ms. Rita Dhamala and Ms. Olinda are also extremely helpful and cooperative. There are prompt replies from the reservation team of both the properties. And speaking about the property and in house service, we have always received a positive and beautiful feedback from our guests for both the properties.
Thank you for always supporting us.
P.S. We have lots of travels (past and ongoing) with Ascot and Royal Ascot Hotel apart from the mentioned date.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Wasn’t sure if this was one or two hotels as there is a much nicer Royal Ascot adjoining where the rooftop pool and spa facilities are. Those are the main reasons to stay here. Otherwise I thought this hotel had seen better days and was looking rather worn though generally fine for the price. Staff were friendly and service was efficient. Wifi was poor though and was on/off throughout my stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo