3,365 results
All reviews the burj al arab bahri bar premium leisure wild wadi club executive ice lollies abra boats madinat souk golf buggies noodle house half board talise spa afternoon tea cold towels beach hotel private beach restaurants and bars
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall experience is amazing and they make you feel like royalty...... honestly it’s near on perfect. The staff are always smiling and pleasant and the hotel is spotless! Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jumeirah_MinaASalam, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hüs A,

Thank you for sharing a comment on the TripAdvisor page of Jumeirah Mina A' Salam

We are glad to have had the chance to provide you with an amazing and almost perfect holiday. Its great you noticed that our colleagues are always smiling and pleasant and that you found the hotel spotless.

Your kind commitment to return is highly appreciated, we will be looking forward to welcoming you back for another amazing holiday at the amazing Jumeirah Mina A' Salam.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from my second stay at this hotel, we stayed 7 nights in September. On arriving we were upgraded as we had visited previously and received a lovely personalised welcome back card, flowers and fruit in our room which was a lovely touch.
The hotel is beautiful, rooms are very spacious with lovely big balcony’s.
Plenty of staff on hand all around the hotel who are very helpful and polite. The pool is located almost on the beach front, plenty of sun beds all spaced out so you are not sitting on top of each other.
Beach is beautiful, free water and ice buckets given to you throughout the day and again plenty of beds.
We went half board so had breakfast and dinner. I’m a vegetarian and there was so much choice for me and even the most fussy of eaters. The food layout is beautiful and the quality is second to none. We also visited Trattoria which is an Italian inspired restaurant within the Madinat complex which was also fantastic.
Most evenings we headed to the Bahri bar which had lovely views of the Burj Al Arab if you sat outside.
This is the best hotel I have stayed at and will definitely be returning again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Poppysophie W,

Thank you for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor your Jumeirah Mina A' Salam holiday experience.

I totally agree with you Jumeirah Mina A' Salam is indeed beautiful with very spacious hotel rooms and lovely big balcony's situated on a beautiful beach area where complimentary water is provided. Having half board package included in your booking definitely paved the way for you to enjoy the various cuisines being served amongst the plethora of restaurants we have across not only the resort but also in Dubai.

Your commitment to return is highly appreciated, we will be looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the fantastic Jumeirah Mina A' Salam.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Everything was perfect business class flights wheel chair assist for my husband he has bone cancer and I have breast cancer beside the point , wanted a nice totally stress free brake as it my be the last time we can travel as a family, well it deteriorated once we check in the staff on check we’re talking about us in there own language whilst we were present , we understood we didn’t get the usual room because over full capacity could not access tiny balcony we had to request wheelchair , Ask what room my daughter and family were going in comment not staying here , staying at Al Naseem first we had heard of it , we just wanted to turn around and go home , we have been coming to this hotel for the past ten years , club lounge was to say the least a nightmare screaming children unsupervised by parents , pool boys put towels on loungers for footballers family staying at Al Nassem leaving them vacant till lunch time , the staff on the whole are fantastic Manager Kevin who has a fantastic personality and is a credit to the hotel group also our special friend Regina even though she is now office based she excellent for any queries, one day we did see the general manager doing a show of support, but they should have known with the jumeirah closed for refurb it would be extre busy , would we come again maybe health permitting, unfortunately it was my special 70 birthday. I think who ever was allocates the rooms got carried away booking to many clients, let’s just say it was hell .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 123Marge456
Jumeirah_MinaASalam, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 123Marge456,

Thank you for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor your half term break holiday experience at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam.

It was good to know that despite of the challenges you have encountered during your stay with us, our colleagues efforts in providing you with a fantastic holiday still stood out, we are grateful for your acknowledgement of Kevin and Regina who are both as you have rightfully mentioned a credit to our company.

We will strongly be hoping that your and your husbands health continue to improve to enable you to fully enjoy life and experience more holidays at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Check in staff were extremely unfriendly despite a mistake on their own part regarding my booking. I was made to feel like a criminal in that while I waited for them to correct the booking, a member of staff asked to take my bag for x-Ray inspection. I said it seemed unusual but he replied that everyone’s bags are scanned-a lie because my wife and kids had already checked in without such a scan! It took 15 minutes to retrieve the bag, by which time I was suitably annoyed by the slackness of staff on my arrival. The egg chef in Hanaaya was also rude towards fellow guests as well as myself and the behaviour of pool staff was very aggressive towards each other. Despite booking an extremely expensive room on the club floor, the jacuzzi bathtub fell apart and cut my friend-i could not risk placing my own children in it! This is an expensive hotel but you cannot even leave your little ones unattended at the kids club during certain times. I can not recommend the hotel considering the amount of money paid to stay there-customer service was awful from too many people! There were many other staff whose efforts did not go unnoticed but the actions of the few spoiled what should have been a fantastic experience! There are cheaper, better hotels than this where the staff care more about those who stay.
Oliver, Jennifer, Kim, Amy and Mary.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer O

Dear Jennifer O,

Thank you for taking the time to share a comment on the TripAdvisor page of Jumeirah Mina A' Salam.

It saddened me to read the challenges you faced during your holiday. We are grateful though that you still noticed the actions of many of our other colleagues, who did their best to provide you with a fantastic experience.Rest assured, we will be looking into each and every point you have mentioned in your review and will definitely address all of them accordingly.

While I realize that we cannot undo the experience that you had during your stay, I do hope that you will in due course provide us with another chance to welcome you back to Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, I look forward to this opportunity in the near future with the focus to restore your confidence in our team and our service.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 13 October 2018

we spent our weekend in Jumeirah with our friends, it was and amazing and unforgettable day. And had dinner at Hanaya, restaurant is very beautifully designed, shows arabic culture. Staff was very attentive, everyone is very helpful, we were served by an uzbek guy Bunyod very funny guy, thanks. we will be back

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Jumeirah_MinaASalam, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A' Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear mikhail299,

We are glad you had an amazing and unforgettable stay with us. I totally agree with you our colleagues are indeed very attentive and helpful, especially Bunyod who is also very funny.

Your kind commitment to return is highly appreciated,